The Games We Play

Naruto's POV:
     “Get the fuck out Uchiha!!” I yelled. So here's how this started, I found out out that my boyfriend Sasuke was cheating on me with that bubble gum bitch Haruno. I must admit I am happy about all of this but Sasuke is annoying me, he just won't leave!

      “Naruto where am I supposed to go, at least give me some time to find a place!” Sasuke tried pleading with me. “Fuck no! You should've thought about that before you fucked that Bubble gum bitch! Actually go to her house! And you have an hour to leave!” I sat down on the couch watching him stress out.

     I texted Shikamaru in the meantime.
(TEXTING)

Me: Shikaaaa That damn Uchiha won't leave my house!!

ShikaBaby: And what would you like me to do Princess?

Me: Well help me, please I might kill him if you don't

ShikaBaby: I really wouldn't mind love, he has been touching my belongings lately.

Me: Please Shika? I'm begging you

ShikaBaby: Alright alright I'll be there in 3 minutes, okay Baby?

Me: Yeah, When you get here ShikaBaby, the door is unlocked

(END IF TEXTING)

(Naru's house)

   Okay okay Shikamaru is the chief of police and my best friend. He can read me like a book if he truly wanted to. ShikaBaby's IQ is above average and so are his analyzing and combat. ShikaBaby my bestie a pretty soon he's gonna be my lover after we get rid of that Temari bitch.

    After two minutes of me watching Sasuke Shikamaru walked in and leaned against the wall. “Sasuke Uchiha I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the premises” Shika said in his usual lazy tone of voice. I feel bad for calling him here now. It's his lunch break and I'm nagging him.

    Before I could say anything Shikadai ran in with his backpack and he hugged my legs. “Naru-Cann~ can you help me with homework?? Temar- Mom has some guy over right now and there was weird sounds coming from her room so I came here!” Shikadai just exposed that Temari hoe.

    “Uh, of course I can, just say hi to you dad then go to the kitchen” I smiled. “Hi dad” Shikadai hugged shikamaru and then when went to the kitchen after answering a question from Shikamaru. Sasuke finally left and Shikamaru told me that he would be right back.

    I smiled because on Shikamaru's way out he kissed my cheek. I walked to the kitchen where Shikadai was. He had his homework on the table and he started doing things that he could do on his own. I decided to start making dinner since ShikaBaby is coming back.

Shikamaru's POV:
     I kissed Naru on his cheek then watched him walk to the kitchen. I smirked as I watched his ass move in that skirt he was wearing. Once he disappeared into the kitchen I left to my house and just like Shikadai said, there was someone else there.