The Games We Play

EpIc NaRrAtOr VoIcE:
Previously on The Games We Play

“Shikaaa~” I sang and sat on Shikamaru's lap. “Hm?” He looked at me. I could smell the strong scent of Tabbaco on him. I looked up at him and kissed him. He kissed back and Wrapped his arm around my waist. The other hand was holding his cigarette as he made sure the ash didn't fall on me.

     We broke for air and I smiled. “Hello Boss Guy!!” I heard and it sounded like Tobi. I turned my head and smiled brightly and slid off of Shikamaru's lap. “Tobiii!” I yelled. “Naruuu!” he yelled and we hugged each other dramatically. 

StIlL iN ePiC nArRaToR vOiCe:
NOW LETS GET BACK TO IT!!
_________________________________________________________________________________
Naruto's POV
    I let go of Tobi when Deidara cleared his throat and motioned twords the door, where I saw this big guy walk in. He already looked hella suspicious, I watched him as he eyes most of my workers. I quickly kissed Shikamaru's cheek and grabbed a tray of drinks. “None of you guys go over there. I'll be back.”

     I carefully and skillfully made my way through the crowd till I got to the guy. “Hello sir what can I get for you?” I asked him. “Your phone number would be nice.” He gave me a creepy smile then he pulled me to sit with him. I sat down carefully not to spill the drinks as I set the tray on the table. I took a drink as I caught Shikamaru's eye. I gave him a small smile then I felt someone's hand go up my thigh.

     I had crushed the now empty glass in my hand. Before the guy could say anything I punched him in the face. “What the hell is you problem?!” i yelled. “First things first, You just sexually harassed the owner of this club, and secondly I better not see you around here ever, unless you want to go to jail!”

    I was pissed off until I felt an arm wrap around my was and another around my wrist the had the glass stuck in it along with the heavy smell of Tabbaco. “Shika?” I asked. “You're injured, so let's go. And you, you have until I return to leave this building otherwise you definitely going to jail.” He had this dark aura that I've never felt before.

   It scared me a bit and looked up and Shikamaru but he turned away and pulled me with him. He led me to one of the private rooms in the back. “S-Shika-?” He gave me a look and I went silent. My submissive side is showing. When we got to the room he sat me down. He Quietly started to remove the glass from my palm, he dabbed alcohol on the wounds. (Chakra and stuff still exists in this modern world they just don't use it as much)

    When the alcohol stung me, it triggered my healing. “Shika-” He kissed me roughly. I moaned softly into the kiss wrapping my arms around Shikamaru's neck.

Shikamaru's POV
    I don't know what got into me, But Naru definitely awoken something in me.

Shikamaru's POV    I don't know what got into me, But Naru definitely awoken something in me