Chapter 19

Last Time :

"you guys gonna need it" he heard from Shoichi which confused Hayato and the others before he continued "That's what Hiro said here in the manual of what people will speak. I still wonder how he knows that these things will happen... anyway F2 has a mini boss called Iblis and 3 of those mages. Good luck Gokudera Hayato"

F2 : 1 Iblis (Mini Boss), 3 Dark Hierophant.

Hayato was shocked by the appearance of Iblis "What...what the heck is this? Some kind of joke?"

------------------------------------------------------  

(Iblis)

"That is Iblis, the thing behind her can defend her from damage, it can also teleport and fly its way to you. good luck" Shoichi said in the mic.

"This is not good... especially with those mages being a total distraction" Hayato said as he threw last of his buffed dynamites hitting the mages.

After that he looked at Iblis and read the HP which is 3.5 million. He used his dynamites, and gave them storm flames with cloud flames, multiplying them and giving more damage, Iblis Hp : 3.45million.

"WHAT THE HECK!!! THIS IS WAY TOO HARD" Hayato yelled and used his skill "D, Rally Of The Storm" paralyzing Iblis and threw every dynamite he has except 3 and used his cloud flames to multiply them back before using "S, Storm Eye" then threw them. Unfortunately the last few dynamites was blocked by Iblis guardian and dealt 1 damage, Iblis HP : 3million.

The guardian(Iblis Guardian) then teleported behind Hayato and slashed his body making him bleed and the mages threw red and purple balls hitting Hayato making his body cursed for 20second. He now has no choice but to dodge and not attack. The guardian started hitting Hayato making him move slower? No Hayato was not moving any slower even when he is bleeding.

"I am thankfull... but why am I not getting any slower?" Hayato asked as he threw dynamites and used his "F, Eye Of The Storm 1" paralyzing every enemies and killing the mages. Now there is only Iblis and her guardian.

"Game Logic... that's my only answer" Spanner answered with a monotone voice. Shoichi sweatdropped at that and Hayato got ticked off but remember that he needs to do this quickly. The guardian headed to Hayato and slashed him again, Iblis HP : 2million.

"Do you see anything in your top right corner? Is there a red or blue or orange potion? If there is red is hp, blue is Mana/MP and orange is for both" Shoichi said.

"WHY DID YOU NOT SAY THAT BEFORE!!! Q, Healing Potion L" Hayato yield and used his potion regaining his HP and used his dynamites again. This process get repeated over and over again until Iblis got defeated.

Hayato Stats and Item :

Hp : 2023/5796, HP Pot : 10/30, MP Pot : 20/20, Mystery Pot(Orange) : 30/30, Green Potion : 10/10.