Character Intro

Author's Note : I Do NOT own Solo Leveling or KHR

----------------------------------------------------------------

There he was the strongest hunter that live through being in the weakest of all hunters in the world of hunters. He was given a power that makes his life looks like a game and through that he live his life to protect the ones he loves. Until one day... he was once again in his weakest cause he found something that he never wished would have happened, his sister's death. He was protecting his mother that was being chased by the guy that called himself ' Xan-Ran'(Xanxus and Byakuran, yes I am very creative) and for a second forgot about his sister. After that incident, his life was never the same again. He felt soulless for 2years, even after 2years he couldn't get over it. He knows that revenge isn't always the answer, but he lost it. He tried to find Xan-Ran for 3years after that 2years span, then he found it. Where Xan-Ran hideout was, he had fought a lot of fights in the way, his shadows at the verge of being death again. After all of that, Xan-Ran finnaly died, but also at the cost of his life. The strongest hunter died in the hand of Xan-Ran and so is Xan-Ran died in the hands of 'Sung Jin-Woo'.

The sky that forgives all, with his power to forgive and accept every other's who even has killed for revenge. His life was unfortunately cut short in the war against a family called 'Estraneo Famiglia' that was helped by a guy called 'Xan-Ran'. It was said by Byakuran that Xan-Ran is someone that can go through parallel universe like him, but it is said that he can only go once every 20years. At the war against them a lot was lost, but the Vongola was victorious with the cost of his... their sky's life. The guardians can't forget that day when their sky lost his life and so they made one deal, which is to ask Byakuran to give their sky a life where he will reborn in a parallel universe with his memories, Byakuran immediately agreed with their decisions, even the Vindice agreed. Byakuran then go to 'Kawahira' or 'Checkerface' ramen shop. Kawahira give his permissions and so their sky was reborn with his memories in another world. Their sky that forgives all their friend, their 'Tsunayoshi'.

-----------------------

This is just simply my way of introducing the 2 main characters to the story, feel free to comment how you think about this. This is my first ever story on wattpad... so yeah, be nice to me. Anyway, Chaos.