Chapter 13

Song : Boys and Girls(KHR OP2 Full Version) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzkY888cn5U

Last Time :

"I am now 10 years old. I am a big girl Hiro-nii" the girl said.

"Yes yes, well I taught you things about self-defense and advanced level school subjects. So you should be smarter than even your brother" Hiro said and then continued "When I saved you from the massacre 7years ago you were only a little girl and you cried for so long I don't know what to do. After a week or so you finally open up to me but you asked me to get you back to your brother and his family"

"Yes, don't tell me the past again, I'm over it and I'm excited to see my brother after 7years now" the girl said excited.

"Hahaha... I'm sure he will be very shocked seeing you here, after all he wouldn't know that you were in safe hands. Mami" Hiro said.

-----------------------

The Next Night, Sky Battle : Rooftop (3rd Person POV)

"Well well well, it's the final fight of the Ring Conflict. Everyone is here, are they gonna fight? No. I'm not that evil now... or am i?" Hiro said to nobody.

"Well the battle for tonight is gonna be different. Both Skies pick 1 guardian to go with you to the fight, you have 30seconds. If you don't pick you are going alone, and I guess I won't join so... sorry Kyoya, you won't be joining the fight at any case. Originally I wanted it to be only the Skies fighting, but I change it last second."

"Hn...(Omnivore... I will kill you)" Kyoya said angrily

Tsuna's Side

"Umm... So who is coming with me?" Tsuna said.

"Let's do rock paper scissors EXTREME" Ryohei said.

"Sure, why not" Takeshi said.

"What do you mean why not Baseball-Freak, LawnHead ur an idiot" Hayato said.

"kufufu... I'm gonna join Tsuna. I'm the strongest out of all of us in par with the skylark" Mukuro said.

"..." Tsuna said.

"Pineapple... I will bite you to death" Kyoya said.

"Oya... Skylark is mad, kufufu" Mukuro said a bit annoyed at the nickname.

"Well I guess rock paper scissors it is" Tsuna said.

"10 Seconds To Pick" Hiro said.

After Rock, Paper Scissors

"Kufufu... I win, let's go Tsuna" Mukuro said.

"Okay Mukuro" Tsuna answered.

"No.... I lost my chance to fight with Tsuna as his right hand man" Hayato said deflating to the ground.

"Maa maa Mukuro is good at fighting. We will win" Takeshi said.

"EXTREME Mukuro" Ryohei said.

"You can do this Mukuro-Sama" Chrome said.

"Hn..." Kyoya said.

Varia Side

"I'm going alo-" Xanxus said but his mouth was closed by Lussuria.

"Xanxus you are going alone? Sure why not" Hiro said.

"No no no, Hiro-Chan~ Xanxus is not going alone" Lussuria said.

"Well better be quick, time is running out"

"Trash, this will be easy. Let me go alone" Xanxus said releasing Lussuria's hand from his mouth by force.