Chapter 1

You wake up on a bed in what looks like a lab. You sit up and see a man with something glowing in his chest and another hunched over a table writing something. You look down to see your wearing jeans and a shirt. You jump of the table you're sitting on and knock over the table by you, bringing their attention to you.
"Look who's up. Morning sleeping beauty!"
"Tony!"
"Where am I, who are you? Are you Hydra?!"
They look at each other and the one the other guy called Tony leaves. The other one walks up to you.
"Calm down my names Dr. Bruce Banner, your safe here, we found you in ice in a warehouse. Do you remember anything?"
"I remember bits and pieces of the war but not much."
"What war?"
You look at him likes he's crazy.
"World war II, I remember getting the super soldier serum professor Erskine made before he was murdered by a Hydra spy,fighting the nazis and red skull with Steve then nothing. If you don't mind me asking sir but what year is this?"
"2015."
You feel your knees go weak and fall to the floor. You look at the floor and just stare at it. You were in ice for 70 years. Millions of thoughts in your head.
'What happen to your family? What happen to Bucky and Steve. What happen to you?'
You're pulled from your thoughts when you hear a familiar voice.
"(Y/n)!!"
You look up to see Steve and hug him. He hugs you back and you pull away and look at him.
"(Y/n) I though you were dead."
"Dead? What do you mean?"
"Hydra kidnapped you and I didn't see you until you and red skull came at me. We fought and I knocked you out and it didn't look like you were breathing and I thought I killed you."
"Steve, I fought you?"
He gives you a strange look and then looks at Banner.
"(Y/n) how much do you remember?"
"I remember you,Bucky,and the war."
He helps you up and you look confused.
"Thank you Doctor Banner."
"It was no problem."
Steve takes you out of the room and brings you to another room. You look around impressed.
"So you don't remember being kidnapped by Hydra?"
You look at Steve and shake your head.
"No I don't."
He sighs and you sit down in a chair and look at Steve with wide eyes.
"Steve what happened to me?"
-------------------------
Hope you guys like it!
~Jay <3