Chapter Two- Meeting the Ultimates

(3rd person)
As the h/c haired girl ran
through the gates tugging the hand of her best friend, she noticed all the amazing people around the campus.
There was a red haired girl talking to some people and a small, chubby boy with a group of girls.
"Woah." Y/n breathed still running through the crowds of people when,
*BUMP*
Like the klutz she was, she had ran into someone!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FIEND?!" A loud voice boomed in y/n's ear shaking her to the core.

She laughed sheepishly, "I- uh i'm sorry i didn't see you there..."

"DID NOT SEE ME?" The voice boomed again and the clumsy girl looked up at a tall, pale boy with a scar on through his left eye - that happened to be grey compared to his red, right eye.

"WELL FIEND?" The intimidating boy yelled once more in his gravelly but loud voice.

"I'm sorry i'm just really clumsy I guess." She rubbed the back of her neck noticing the stares she was getting from the other students. She made eye contact with Peko who rushed over clearly worried for her dear friend.

Peko had always wanted to protect y/n since the day they met, Fuyuhiko's 3rd birthday party. As a matter of fact, y/n's mum and Boss baby's mum met at an exersise class once and their friendship blossomed from there, therefore y/n and Fuyu became close friends too. That's how she had met Peko, through Fuyuhiko.

"Excuse me Sir, do you have a problem with my friend here?" She asked calmly but with an unnerving glare at the taller boy.

"You are this mortal's friend?" His voice quieter now yet still angry, "She ran into me!"

Peko looked confused, "Come on y/n, we have to go to class now."

Y/n followed the grey haired girl into the school building; she, Fuyuhiko and Peko were put into the same class which was very convenient.

'Atleast i'll know someone.' y/n thought as they collected Fuyu and walked towards their new classroom.

Class 1-B....

(1st person-I know i switch up the POV all the time but it's fun that way :D)

As I walked in, I already knew I gained a reputation in my class. I was greeted with stares and whispers throughout the room. However, the first to speak to us was our homeroom teacher, Miss Yukizome.

"Good morning you three, glad you could join us." Just as her appearance suggested, she spoke with a soft voice but still, you could sense the sternness coming from her.

"Sorry Miss," We bowed and made our way to three empty seats in the class room, luckily all in a row. Behind me was Fuyuhiko and Peko and in front, an empty chair. Suddenly, he walked in with a smug look on his face.
"He's here?!" I thought, uncomfortable.

"Ahh, you must be Gundham Tanaka, correct?" Miss Yukizome asked.

"That is I, Gundham Tanaka, fear me mortals!" He bellowed then took the seat infront of me.

"Gundham Tanaka, huh. Cool name I guess" I thought to myself.

(You are sitting where Mikan's supposed to be and Mikan is behind Ibuki)

"Well uhm , time for introductions..."

Time skip brought to you by Cham-p because you already know everyone ;)

Fuyuhiko and Peko and I began talking about the new students in our class when teacher told us all to quiet down as she had an announcement to make.

"Settle down now guys! I have something nice planned." Miss Yukizome with a smile declared which caught the attention of the class effectively.

"Guys, because it's your first day, I have decided that you all can have a little class party to get to know one another better."

Cheers and shouts erupted from the class room, a girl with multicoloured hair jumped out of her seat insisting that she be in charge of the music. I recalled her name as Ibuki Mioda, well, with her eccentric personality how could I forget! Next jumped up the small boy named Teruteru Hanamura who decided he would make some delicious delicacies for the party. Finally, Miss Yukizome informed us that she would be leaving at 5pm and set some ground rules.

"The party must end no later than 10pm."

"You all must help clean up after the party because the room must be spotless tomorrow for class."

"Do not be too loud, there are houses beside the school you know."

"And last but not least please don't hurt yourselves..."
And with that we all headed home to get ready for our party!
(771 words)

Author's note: Hey guys sorry this is shorter than I wanted it to be but I want the party to have its own chapter also, last chapter, I accidentally included the author's note in the word count so from now on it would be the word count from the story. I have a tiktok account now it's @bisexualweeb.26 so yea see u next time :))