Chapter Three - Party Time!

(1st Person)
I had just arrived home when my mum texted me from the hospital, saying that Dad was slowly getting better. He'd been in hospital for a while now since he'd developed lung cancer and Mum went to see him everyday while I was at school. I grinned as I walked up to my room to get the perfect outfit.
"Omg what is this?" A new dress had appeared in my wardrobe and I already knew that this was the work of my mother. It was a beautiful black dress with a mesh cape and a collar (I love collared dresses).

After putting on my dress, adding accessories and doing my hair and makeup, I was ready to go

After putting on my dress, adding accessories and doing my hair and makeup, I was ready to go. I quickly packed a bag with extra lipstick, a compact mirror, some ladies stuff- just in case and headed out the door.

Time skip brought to you by a lazy author 😔
I met with Peko on my way into the classroom and oh my god, it was amazing. Disco, fairy lights strung all around the room, a table for food and drinks, all the desks had been moved to create a bigger space, it was exactly how I imagined but better! To my surprise, Gundham greeted me when I went to grab a drink.
"Good evening Mortal," He mumbled, "I believe I owe you an.. apology."

"An apology, why Gundham?" I responded, why would the Gundham Tanaka want to apologise to me?

Unusually, he stumbled with his words, "For uhm overreacting this morning when you bumped into me."
But he switched back to his normal self within a few seconds, "I, Gundham Tanaka, Supreme Overlord of Ice am sorry!" He exclaimed earning a few looks from our classmates once again.

"Hey it's ok, I forgive you, it was partially my fault anyways," I said that last part with a grin and walked back over to Peko, who was talking to the shy girl named Mikan.

"H-hello y/n, h-how is th-th-the party?" Mikan stuttered.

"It's pretty cool thanks Mikan, are you enjoying it?

"Ye-yes thank you..."

God, it was hard to make conversation with her! Some time had passed when Ibuki suggested we do some Karaoke so we all stood in front of the dj booth while Ibuki took requests. I'd never been that great of a singer but I joined in anyway when we all belted out Bad Romance by Lady Gaga (Mahiru's request surprisingly)!

After partying for at least another 2 hours, Teruteru and Hiyoko brought out some delicious-smelling soup; everyone dug in immediately. I began to feel woozy so I looked around to see everyone feeling the same. Then, I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, it was Gundham!

"Fear not Mortal, I have not eaten that poisoned soup, I will take you somewhere safe." He grabbed my hand and took me outside the classroom but I started feeling some kind of way towards him. I interlocked my fingers with his causing him to snatch away his hand and cover his face with his long, purple scarf that was tied around his neck.

"FIEND," He yelled, still covering his face, "THIS MUST BE THE WORKS OF THAT EVIL SOUP!"

I didn't remember much after that until about 10 pm when we all were tiding up.

"Fiend, are you feeling ok now?" Gundham asked me, a concerned look on his face.

"Yep, i'm fine now haha!" I laughed at his concern which was very unlike him from what i'd seen so far.

We dragged tables across the room, put leftovers in containers then, we all went home. Peko and Fuyuhiko went home early so I had to make my own way back; I noticed a bus that went to a bus stop a 5 minute walk from my house so without thinking, I hopped on and took an empty seat. I put in my headphones and pressed shuffle on my Mother Mother playlist, 'Burning Pile' played.
After a few minutes, someone sat next to me but i didn't pay much attention, I was too busy vibing! Suddenly, the figure next to me began humming along to my song even though I had headphones. I turned my head...
"Gundham!?"

"Hello fiend," he smirked

"I didn't know you got the bus!"

"Yes Mortal, this bus leads straight to my lair FWAHAHAHA!" He laughed loudly.

"Uhm anyways Gundham, how did you hear my song?" I asked still confused.

"Ahhh it seems your listening devices were not plugged in properly!" He replied, "You have a uhh great taste in music Mortal.." Gundham trailed off.

Aweeee Gundham likes Mother Mother!? I plugged in my headphones properly this time and offered one to the Dark Lord next to me. With slight hesitation, he accepted the earphone and placed it in his ear meaning we had to go a little closer.
(Time skip brought to you by TommyInnit)
It was my stop! I gestured to Gundham for my earphone back so he stood up and passed it over. He picked up his bag and walked off the bus with me!
"Gundham?"
"What now fiend?"
"This is your stop?" He chuckled at my confusion.
"Well yes, this is my lair," he pointed at the house behind the bus stop.
"Woah," I gasped, "I live just down the road!" I jumped in excited.

(Gundham POV)
This mortal, why is she so excited that we live near each other, and WHY IS MY FACE BURNING UP!? Is this the work of demons?? I pulled my purple scarf over my nose and mouth before y/n could notice. This fiend must have performed some spell on me, my stomach was fluttering and jittering around and I couldn't control it!
"See you around Mortal!" I mumbled before turning on my heel and rushing into my house. From my window, i could see y/n, she looked shocked and maybe even upset but she turned and walked to her house nonetheless.
Goodbye y/n, see you tomorrow...

1003 words woop!!! Hope u enjoyed!