Chapter Seven- Hold me close

I have KuzuPeko brain rot rn so take this!!!

(Still Y/N POV)

I cooed at Gundham's 'devas' for a good few minutes before I got back to hosting the epic sleepover.

"WHO WANTS TO WATCH A MOVIE!?" I yelled catching the attention of Fuyuhiko and Peko who were deep in conversation. Boss Baby's cheeks were lightly flushed I noticed, and so were Peko's! Well my plan is working I guess.

Fuyuhiko grabbed the tv remote with a suggestion, "Let's watch something scary!!! Or are ya'll pussies??"

Personally I disliked scary movies because I was a very jumpy person but Fuyu had forced me to watch many over the years.

Magical flashback and new POV unlocked: Fuyuhiko

It was a regular, Saturday evenings when they were all 13-14ish : Peko and Y/n were over at mine and we were picking a film.

"C'mon, let's watch IT!!" I convinced them flicking through netflix. I hadn't watched a horror around the girls before but I was pretty sure they'd be fine. Oh how wrong I was...
*Insert scary jump scare bc i have never seen IT*
"AGGHHHHH!!" Y/n squealed at the top of her lungs. She clung onto my arm in pure fear, practically shaking.

"Dude, are you good?" My slight concern was showing.

"Y/n, would you like to watch something else?" Peko asked kindly, she wasn't phased by the jump scares of the movie, even the parts I jumped at.

(Flash Back over back to Y/N POV

"Sure, let's watch a horror.." Although I hadn't watched one in years, I knew I couldn't just be scared forever! Fuyu went onto netflix while i poured the snacks into individual bowls and set them onto the coffee table. We all squeezed onto the small sofa but Fuyuhiko seemed to be closer to me than to his crush, that needs to change.

"BABY GANGSTA BUDGE UP DUDE!" I roughly nudge him into Peko's arm, just for experimental reasons. 😉

(FUYU POV)

Y/n pushing me caught me off guard and sent me crashing into Peko's arm. Immediately, I felt my face heat up. When she looked at me, I couldn't help but notice her red cheeks as well. Was she blushing!?
"He- sorry Peko haha," I laughed awkwardly, scooting away from Peko. As I was about to get back comfortable. I felt a soft hand brush against my own. I dared not look up but I knew obviously knew who it belonged to. Peko! The blush on my cheeks was spreading across my face like wildfire, I couldn't take it anymore. Without hesitation, I took the grey haired girl's hand and interlocked our fingers.

~(Y/N POV)~

*Insert jumpscare lmao*
"EEEEKKKK!" I squealed grabbing onto the closest thing to my left, Gundham's arm...

~(Gundy Pov?)~

I would never admit to it but it seemed this film was quite scary. Watching intently, I grew increasingly interested in the plot line which took my guard down for the next sequence of events.
"EEEEEKKKK!" The female to my right let out a blood curdling scream and attached herself to my arm. I flinched at the sudden contact (although I didn't mind as much as I would with other humans).
"Hehe sorry Gundy," The pretty mortal apologised, rubbing the back of her neck. Wait, PRETTY!? The mortal began to back away from my poisonous limb but I didn't want her to make that horrible noise again so I did what I had to. I pulled her back! To make her comfy, I repositioned her head to lay on my shoulder which she didn't seem to mind.

~(Time skip brought to you by simps)~

((Y/N POV))

I was so surprised at Gundham's sudden affection, he hates contact I know that very well, so why? Finally, the movie finished and we decided to play truth or dare!

"Hamster freak! Truth or Dare?" Fuyuhiko asked.

Gundham replied, "I shall choose a truth, tiny mortal!"
He didn't seem pleased by the nickname however still played along.

"You got a crush!?" I knew it was coming, it's the obvious choice for a truth but it somehow confused Gundham.

"W-Well of course not, I am Gundham Tanaka the supreme overlord of Ice, I do not have feelings for such mortals!" He boomed, unimpressed by the question.

I saved him from extra questioning, "Oki Gundy, your turn to ask someone!!"

"I see, thank you mortal, well will you choose truth or dare grey-haired fiend?"
That was aimed at Peko, obviously.

"Dare," She replied quickly and bluntly.

"OO OO GUNDHAM C'MERE I HAVE
ONE!!" I squeaked grabbing him by his so called 'poison filled arm' and leaned in to his ear. He flinched ever so slightly feeling my breath on his neck.

"Ask her to sing us a song." I whispered

-(Another Time Skip Besties Peko has now set up the karaoke stuff etc)-

Peko looked quite worried about singing but she knew she had to, it was a dare after all, "So what am I singing then?" The tall girl questioned.

"ELECTRIC LOVEEE OH PLEASE PEKO!!" It was an amazing song that needed a lot of talent to perfect and I loved it, even though the artist wasn't such a great person.
...........

"And all I need is to be struck, by your electric loveeeeeee~" Her voice was heavenly! Peko belted out the song beautifully sending shivers down everyone's spines. I looked over to Fuyuhiko who's entire face was red hot with love for the singing girl.

~I did the next chapter lovelies, i'll try and be more consistent I promise~