Robby x Female Reader

(Your Pov!)

I was walking with Sam and Miguel, me being a third wheel. Those two had been stuck to each other like glue and it was kinda awkward with me being around... while they got all mushy...

They went into the dojo and slid the door shut making me shake my head and chuckle. I turned away and looked around. Suddenly Robby stormed out of the building and went down a dirt path leaving me standing their all confused.

What the? Wasn't he in jail? Why's he so upset.. oh.. shit. Sam and Miguel. It finally clicked. I would be lying if I said I didn't have feelings for him. The entire time he was with Sam... I felt like shit. I wanted him to be happy, but he obviously doesn't look happy.

I trailed after him trying my best to get through the tall grass. This is the worst way he could have gone! I struggled to get past a branch, causing me to trip on a root and fall face first into the dirt.

I groaned in annoyance at my fail at stealth. He turned around and stared at me on the ground. I was sitting on my knees, dirt on my face, and twigs in my hair.

"Uh... Hi." I said awkwardly giving him a nervous smile. "Why are you following me, (Y/n)." He said sounding upset, even though he was trying to hide it.

"I seen you storm off and I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." I said finally standing up and dusting myself off.

"Well I'm fine. You can go now." He said turning away from me making me frown. "You don't seem fine. You need someone to talk too? I'll just listen and I won't judge." I said in a soft voice taking a few steps towards him. I reached out to touch his shoulder, but he jumped and moved away from me.

"I don't want to bother you with my problems. There's nothing anyone can do about it anyways." He spoke looking down at the ground.

"It always helps to talk about it." I said with a grin, he sighed and gave me a small smile. "You aren't going to leave until I tell you what's wrong, are you?" He chuckled and shook his head. He sat down on a rock and stared me down.

"Well. Where do I start." He muttered. I sat down on another rock and prepared myself. This sounds like it's gonna be rough.

"Well firstly, My dad sucks. He's never there for me even though he says that he cares about me. Bullshit. He couldn't even show up to see me and it's always for Miguel, I'm his son! He should be on my side. He should be looking out for me not him! Oh and then Miguel goes and steals my girlfriend. I feel bad enough for what I've done. I did my time for it and I'm still suffering! What else can I do? Nobody's ever on my side.. even Mr. LaRusso gave me up to the cops. Everyone ends up betraying me in the end." He ranted. I sat in silence staring at him sadly. Poor kid... he really has had a rough time hasn't he.

"I'm sorry." That's all I could say. He looked at me with confusion. "You didn't do anything. It's alright." He said giving me a small smile.

"I wish I could have helped you somehow." I frowned crossing my legs.

"You're helping now. You were right... it does feel good to talk about it." He spoke. We sat in silence for a minute or two before he finally spoke up.

"So do you remember that night we both went to that party?" He asked. I smiled a little at the memory. One of the nights before he got with Sam... When I actually thought I had a chance with him.

"The one with the tree incident?" I asked making him chuckle.

"Yes, The one with the tree incident." He responded.

(Flashback!)

"(Y/n). You're drunk!" Robby laughed as I stumbled around in the woods heading away from the party. "Bullshittt I ain't drunk." I responded slurring my words.

"Sureee! Whatever you say!" He said chasing me through the woods. "Oh my god! Get down from there!" He yelled as I walked across a fallen tree.

"Come on... Don't be such a worry wart!" I laughed as I stumbled a little bit. I tried keeping my balance as he cringed when I stood on one leg.

"Don't fall!" He gasped. "If you're so worried I'll fall come up here!" I giggled. He took a deep breath and climbed up the tree. He slowly walked towards me very carefully.

Once he finally got close enough to me he grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him. He grabbed my waist and stared down at me.

"Y'know! I love you!" I said tapping his nose. He just stared at me I surprise as I giggled. I quickly pressed my lips to his and surprisingly he kissed back. Suddenly the tree cracked and we both fell to the ground. I landed on my back in a pile of leaves, Robby was on the ground next to me also on his back.

"Ouch." Was all he said.

"Wowww! The sky is so pretty!" I said staring at the stars. He glanced over at me with a sad expression on his face. He quickly turned away and looked up at the sky. "Yeah... it is."

(Flashback End!)

"Did you really mean what you said?" He asked.

I blushed a little and decided to mess with him.

"About the sky being pretty? Then yes." I said making him stare at me with an annoyed expression.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Yes, Yes I do and... Y-yes. I meant what I said." I stuttered out.

"So.. so why did you never talk about it after that?" He questioned.

"I was waiting for you to say something.. and when you didn't I just thought.. I thought I made it weird between us." I said with a sigh. "And then.. you got with Sam, so I just kept quiet."

"Oh my god! I'm such an idiot! If I would have said something.." he began and then stopped talking suddenly. "Do you still feel that way?"

"Y-yes." I stuttered, and suddenly he jumped to his feet and pulled me to mine. His lips were on mine and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I was taken a back at first, but I quickly kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

After a minute or two we pulled away staring into each other's eyes. "I love you too." He spoke making me smile.

"Soo does this make us a thing?" I questioned making him chuckle. "If you want it too, because I want it too." He said with a smile.

"Then it's settled. We're a thing."

THE END THANKS FOR READING THIS PART!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️