Miguel x Female Reader

(C/n): Cousin's Name!

(Your Pov!)

I had been dating Miguel for a few months, but recently we hadn't talked. He was really busy preparing for a tournament. I didn't really get into all that fighting nonsense, but I always supported him.

But enough about Miguel! Today was a big day for me! My favorite cousin of all time was coming here to visit! It's been so long since I seen him! Last time he came to visit we were around 7 or 8? It had been so many years since then! I can't wait to spend the whole week with him!

"(Y/n)! (C/n) is here!" My mother called from downstairs. I squealed and rushed down the stairs as fast as I could. There he was! Standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"(C/n)! I missed you!" I screeched making him laugh and hug me back. "You got so tall!" I said backing away from him and looking up at my cousin in awe. (If your really tall... then your cousin is really REALLY tall!)

"And you didn't grow much!" He laughed poking my forehead making me growl. "Shut up! Your just abnormally tall!" I huffed making him chuckle.

"I have two big surprises for you!" He said making me stare in excitement. "First surprise..." he muttered and pulled out a small box.

"This is an early Birthday present." He spoke and held out the box. I grabbed it and opened it as fast as I could staring at the beautiful necklace inside that had my birthstone on it.

"Oh my god! I love it!" I smiled making him smile. "Anddd... I'll be going to school with you!" He said.

"Really! I can't wait for you to meet everyone!" I said in excitement. "But for today! Let's go swimming!" I said making him laugh. "Yes!"

We quickly changed and rushed towards the pool, that's went I realized my phone was caught up in my towel, right as I shook out my towel. My phone went flying falling right into the pool.

"Noooo!" (C/n) and I screamed at the same time as we watched the phone fly through the air, landing in the water.

"I'll get it!" He said diving into the water grabbing my phone. He quickly sat it on the side of the pool as I ran around to get it.

"I hope it works..." I muttered attempting to turn on my phone. Unfortunately... it wasn't turning on at all!

"We need rice!" We said at the same time.

(Time-Skip!)

The weekend was finally over and today was Monday. Sadly, my phone wasn't working at all... so I was going to have to get a new one.

"I'm a little nervous.." (C/n) muttered as we walked into the school. "It's fine! I'm pretty much friends with everyone, So I'll introduce you and you'll make friends really fast!" I said patting him on the back.

"Sup, (Y/n). Who's this guy?" Hawk said almost walking past us. "Oh! This is (C/n)! He's new!" I said making Hawk smirk. "Cool, Have fun dude." He said slapping (C/n)'s shoulder as he walked off.

"That dude is kinda intense." (C/n) said with a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, he is! You should see him fight!" I giggled.

"Do people fight here often?" He questioned as we walked through the hall. "Yeah, Everyone's been taking karate and going through some weird rivalry." I said taking him to the office so he can get his schedule.

"Oh, so are you still doing karate?" He asked. "No way, As soon as I heard about everyone constantly fighting for no reason, I just quit." I said thinking back to when I actually enjoyed karate. "I guess it just... it upset me that everyone was ruining such a good thing. It helped me get into shape and feel better in my life, but I don't want to be a part of the fighting." I said with a shrug.