5

'Inda abin suke. Yanzu wannan ya ma yi aure? Amma ji kudi dan Allah. Kai muma Allah bamu!'

That was the first portion of the comment, whoever the owner of the page was, surely posted that! I groaned at that and almost hissed. But the second portion of the comment made me super maddish!

'Aunty please post this, he might be part of the class and see this, I've attended a wedding this night, and wallah I can't even wait till tomorrow before talking it out. I saw this guy right when he got off his Audi, and I felt a bang in my heart, I thought it was normal, kinda shrugged it off, but when I saw him inside, under the full light of the hall, and saw how milky his skin was, i fell for him right there, through out the wedding I've been looking at him, I finally got to record him while he was dancing and spraying money. And wallah Aunty i'm not lying i'm so afraid that he might have shown up in the country specifically for this wedding and might leave asap, because his accent says it all, I've never seen someone with any better accent as his'! Ya Allah! Aunty wallah I love him for Allah's sake. Please if he's here he should dm you and here's my number... Please hide my number and Id as you post away! Thanks!'

To malam dan fari mai milky skin. Kadai ji. In kana nan ka temaka ka agaza domin ko ita ta qyasa

That's what the ending read.

I face palmed once i was done reading it and shook my head. What pain me the most is how she said it's for Allah's sake. Seems to me she doesn't know what that means! I hissed hard before pressing on explore, maybe I can see some cool Mercedes. I want a new benz after all. And my tl have just annoyed me off after all. Why they have to get so snouty?

Once I pressed the explore button, about 10 pictures of me appeared as I kept scrolling down. My mouth hung open in the air! What the effing potatoes? Don't people have a life? They really got nothing to do? Really are they that bored?

I pressed on the first one and curiosity made me hit on the comment section.

The comments didn't at all made my night any better! Because most of them were just saying;

'Oh dama wai dan Allah mijin novel dagaske ne?'

'Kai wai wane wannan?! Caaaab wlh kuwa mijin novel'

'Wai su this kind of people how do they feel to be this lucky? Wai a ina ma ake ganinsu ne?'

'Allahu Akbar! Amma wannan girman kai zaiyi ko?'

'Kai wannan bawan Allah akwai kyau'

'Amma dai Allah yayi halitta anan'

'Oh em gee be you reading this or not, you really are handsome'

'Mtswww niban ma ga kyaun da kuke fada ba! Fari dai kawai!'

'I've seen him in the event and wallah picture didn't do justice! The way he grace the earth, the way his skin was so clear, and then the real ajebo life too!'

I rolled my eyes at that, and quickly whispered, "tabarakallah mashaa Allah. Oh Allah you created me the way you did, and i'm just your slave, hide the faults in me that they fail to see. Oh Allah make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for what they do not know about me, and do not take me to account for what they say about me. Forgive me for all my errs. Alhamdulillah for this amazing life." I got off the app, this is the real reason I can't ever stop being low-key on social media!

Then I quickly called Zee, seeing I didn't receive any message back from her.

She picked up on the first ring, "just arrived home and just seeing your message. Thanks!"

"Oh! Don't mention. Goodnight then."

"Goodnight Sir celebrity!"

And right there I knew she must have seen what's happening.

"Don't even try it!"

"So, what about the girl seeing you in fire flames?"

Oh guess there's a different one seeing me in flames too!

"What's that?" I asked.

"Apparently this late at night, a girl got in the kitchen and kept seeing your face in flames! That's what she posted!"

Even though I should concentrate on the actual content, I couldn't help thinking what a girl would do with fire so late at night!

"What she's gonna do with fire this late at night?"

"Go and ask her!... Oops I shouldn't be talking to a celebrity anyhow!" Zee teased.

"Stop that. Goodbye!"

She chuckled before whispering, "goodnight Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah."

I smiled at that, before answering her, "waalaikumussalam warahmatullah."

And our call ended.

Ilhan:

I just finished wiping away tears, no! I didn't got beaten. Instead the tailor that made me the joke of century on social media did it all. I don't beg for anyone's attention on social media. In fact even if I beg for one, none will come my way, so why not saving the stress?

Long story short, I saw a style online, took it to my tailor, asked him whether he could do the exact same thing, he assured me he could, just for me to go there and collect it to see the exact opposite of what I ordered, that made me cry hard.

I came home and continued to cry, because that was for my prom actually. I ended up deciding not to wear it or even show up at the prom, since I don't have any different clothe or any other money to buy another. As even this one took my  lifetime of saving!

"Gaskiya Mamaji no way I will wear this thing. Haba dan Allah. Look at how bad he messed it up." I said out pouting to my little sister — our last born — that's been named after our paternal great grandma; Fatima. Fatima is her original name, but her nickname is Mamaji. She's so little and cute. She's only six but so smart. Mashaa Allah.

"Well, if I were you, i'd just fix it up with needle and thread." Mamaji answered me back.

Mamaji is in primary three. While I have an immediate sister Nana that's now in ss1.

I'll be graduating this year, as our prom came a week before graduation due to our last paper being shifted further by a week. Originally our prom is supposed to be a week after graduation, but it now ended up a week before.

Anyways I followed Mamaji's advice and fixed it up with needle and thread, it ended up looking super worst than it already was. I got tired of crying and decided to wear it that way, just to come back from prom and got online to see people mocking my dress, someone had pic mix a picture of me and the actual style I copied. Then captioned it,  'what I ordered vs what I got!' And everyone been laughing at me.

Another shrill threatened to escape from my mouth and I quickly covered it up with my right hand. I didn't want any of my household to hear of my cries.

Why are people so cruel?