Chapter 21

.⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

Next day they both started ignoring each other. They both avoided eye contact when they were sitting with everyone . Jin noticed and decided to ask. Because yesterday they were all crying mess and today they were blushing mess.

"Do you guys did something embarrassing except crying?"  all heads looked in the direction where Jin was looking and it was in Taehyung and Y/n's direction.

"Noooo!" They both answered at the same time. Y/n and Taehyung looked toward each other and looked away immediately. They both turned red and all of them noticed and laughed.

"look at them, they both are blushing " Hoseok laughed and Taehyung gave him glare.

"Why you guys are blushing" Yoongi asked with little smirk on his face.

"We are not blushing" Taehyung answered. He cleared his throat and stood immediately. He looked last time toward Y/n and stepped out of the main door.
All the heads turned towards her direction with smirk.

"W-what?" She asked and started doing her work and decided to avoid their gazes. Taehyung was embarrassed not because of what happened on that day but he was embarrassed that she kissed him first and that thing was new to him. He never ever thought that Y/n will kiss him first. But Taehyung don't want to avoid her. So, he decided that today he will talk to her. On the other side Y/n tried her best to forget Jimin but sometimes she wanted to talk to him. She tried to dial his number but he never picked and finally she  decided to give chance to Taehyung but the problem was she didn't know how to approach him.

°°°°°°°

 It was nearly 9pm, Taehyung went home early and decided to talk to her but his confidence melted after seeing her. There was no on but Jungkook, Jiwoo and Y/n in the hall.

 C'mon not now, don't take steps back, you did much more than kiss then why can't you face her now was his thoughts.

He was scared because was sure that he will do something stupid in front of her that will make him more embarrassed.Y/n noticed Taehyung's presence and looked away immediately she wanted to disappear in the room but  problem was Jiwoo was with Jungkook and Y/n wanted Jiwoo to be with her. She knew that Taehyung can do nothing in the presence of Jiwoo.

"Ju-ngkook it's getting late, J-iwoo need to wa-ke up early. Let's sleep."  Jungkook and Jiwoo both were playing video games. They both looked toward her with puppy eyes.

"But it's Saturday tomorrow. Why do I have to wake up early?" Jiwoo said with little pout on her face. Jungkook looked behind Y/n and saw Taehyung and smirk appeared on his face.

"No! She will sleep with me. You go and have a sweet dreams" Y/n noticed his smirk and narrowed her eyes.

"You were supposed to be in my team. What happen to you!" She whispered and in response Jungkook shrugged like he don't care anymore. Taehyung knew that she noticed him and he also knew that she will do anything to avoid him. She looked toward Taehyung last time and ran to her room she was about to lock the door when door opened immediately and closed it after him. Y/n was shocked because everything happened just in blink of eye.

"Don't ignore me! Let's talk " Taehyung ordered her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her toward him. She felt her stomach twisted because of sudden closeness.

"I'm not ignoring you, you are ignoring me" Y/n mumbled . There was little awkward silence.

"I hate this. I hate this silence when we both have so much to say" Taehyung inhaled and exhaled and looked into her eyes.

"Let's give a chance, let's start again" Taehyung said while biting his lower lip. Y/n looked toward him. It was exactly what she wanted to tell to him but didn't know how. She gave him a nod and  Taehyung's eyes started sparkling. He thought that Y/n will refuse but after her reply his hopes started getting high.

"Say something?" He was impatient to hear words from her mouth.

"I'm embarrassed" she said under her breath but because of the silence Taehyung heard her.

"Why are you embarrassed? I should be the one" Taehyung said while cupping her face.

"So are you embarrassed that I kissed you?" Y/n asked and Taehyung put his hand under his chin and pretended like he was thinking. But he kissed her suddenly it was not rough nor dominant It was soft. His lips were moving on her perfectly and this time Y/n replied. She kissed him and her hand made a way toward his hair and Taehyung groaned in kiss. They kissed untill their lungs started struggling for oxygen. After the passionate kiss Taehyung broke the kiss and connected his head with her and whispered to her.

"I was embarrassed that I didn't get a chance to return it but now I'm satisfied". He noticed her red cheeks and chuckled.

Later he moved his lips toward her collar bone, tasting the sweetness of her skin as she moaned softly. He lifted her head with his finger and looked at her face to see that she still had her eyes closed.

"Let's date " Taehyung said immediately with his sparkling eyes and Y/n opened her eyes and  looked at him with confusion.

"Be my girlfriend Y/n" she chuckled and Taehyung looked at her like he said something stupid.

"You are already my husband Taehyung" her eyes met his and his smile turned into smirk and her cheeks turned bright in colour.

"Not so soon wifey. That moment will come too but first I want to experience being your boyfriend . So tomorrow at nine will be our first date" with that he kissed her again.

                .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

[Edited]

Vote and comment.
Lemme know your thoughts