Chapter 15

.⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

"Look at me!" Taehyung ordered her but Y/n didn't listen to him and  her gaze was still on the floor. Her hands were pinned by Taehyung's one hand on the wall and his breath was hitting on her forehead.

"I.said.look.at.me" Y/n shook her head. She was so scared to look into his eyes.

"LOOK AT ME!" Taehyung slammed the wall near her head. She startled and her eyes automatically met his.

Her body started shivering and tears  started flowing

Her body started shivering and tears  started flowing. He said nothing and was observing  her face. Her tiny figure was looking more tiny in front of him. Her face was red and her eyes were too. Taehyung put his hand on her cheeks to wipe her tears but stopped when he felt her burning.

"Y/n yo-you have feve-"
He was about to finish his sentence when Y/n's whole body fell on him.

"Y/n? Y/n!" He picked his phone up and called immediately to Jin.

[Hello]

[Hyung where are you?]

[I'm coming home with Jiwoo, why? What happen?]

[Please come fast Y/n is having fever]

[ Taehyung-ahh put an ice pack on her head and there is acetaminophen in my room, it will help and I will come home and will check her]

Taehyung went outside to take ice pack but shocked to see Yoongi,  Jungkook, J-hope in his house. They were sitting like if they were in their own house and Namjoon was stopping them. Taehyung ignored them and slowly made his way toward kitchen.They noticed him and stopped him in a midway. When Taehyung told them that Y/n is having fever, they all get worried and made their way toward his bedroom but Taehyung somehow managed to stop them.

[Jimin pov]

I opened my eyes and observed the unfamiliar room.

"What the fu©k! Where the hell I am?" I went outside and realised that I was still in Taehyung's place and there were a lot of questions in my mind.