Chapter 9

.⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝    .⃝

"Don't you think this apartment is big for us kook!" They looked around and there was no crack on the walls. There was no dark unlike their previous apartment.

"No I think it's a best and your every requirement is available here" Jungkook said while observing every corner carefully.

"Wow it's pretty, you are so cool koo" Jiwoo said. She was checking every room of this apartment.

 She was checking every room of this apartment

This was something new for Jiwoo. She used to live in very old apartment that was dark almost all the things were old.

"Perfect! Y/n you can unpack your things as Jimin mentioned already you don't have to come and he will call you if he need something " Jungkook was explaining her carefully like mom was telling things to her 5 year old child.So that she could understand every single thing.

" Koo will you come here after work. I want to play with you"
Jiwoo jumped on his back and Jungkook hold her.

"Why not, I will and we will play all night my little bunbun"

"Yaaahhhh".

"Jungkook why are you doing these things to me. What I did to deserve friend like you".By listening this Jungkook chuckled and hugged her.

"This time I did nothing. Jimin did". After spending a little time they arranged all the things in the apartment. Jungkook left because of the urgent work and now Y/n was playing with Jiwoo. They were having quality time. At night Jungkook came to them and they spend some time with each other, they laughed and had their dinner and later Jungkook end up playing with Jiwoo and Y/n started reading book but  she got a call from Jimin. Her heartbeat increased. She was nervous to pick his call. She thought everything turned to normal in her life.

"Should I pick or not, but what if it was urgent?"  she picked it anyways.

"Hi" was the only word she able to utter.