B-Bunnies!?

Through various tunnels and doors, the visitors arrived at a room smelling like milk and cotton candy. Sweet yet, not too intense. The room emits a small yet audible chattering sounds. On the green grass, they are some of the creatures from the Velvet Room, the wolves, the deers, but most occupied by small furry critters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah yes, my favourite room of all. Welcome to the nursery! Here I trained my faithful bunnies" The professor exclaimed. The others looked around their feet to might be thousands of the furry critters running around them, happily chattering. Some looked towards the group and approached them. [y/n] kneeled down and start petting the creatures. They motioned the others to join them. Willy and Charlie followed and soon the bunnies surround them. Scarlett looks away in disgust while Violet was pulled by her mother from what Scarlett called "Hellish creatures" [y/n] just whispers under their breath.

Hans and tried to pet the creatures, but the bunnies backed off and started hissing at Hans. His brother one the other hand is having a time of his life. While Beauregarde kept yapping her mouth off to who knows who, [y/n] brought a smaller bunny towards Wonka, supposedly a young one.

"Each and one of these is colour coded for every room and has their own funtion" They explained. The bunny's beady eyes looked at the man with curiosity and jumped onto his shoulders, startling him. [y/n] quickly tried to catch the young one. " Nonono oh dear I'm so sorry! I-" Before they could utter another apology, both of the chocolatiers fell with [y/n] on top and William on the bottom. Everyone, including the bunnies stared at the two making the situation quite awkward. The two quickly redressed themselves, Willy looking flustered and [y/n] looking suprised.

"I apologise for that! I didn't mean to stumble into you Mr. Wonka-" "Willy"
"Excuse me?" [y/n]  question the remark. "You can call me Willy" Willy replied, sheepishly this time. [y/n] let out a small giggle but quickly composed themself. "Well now that's settled-" and not even a second later, a horrified scream can be heard. "*sigh* every time now" [y/n] whispered.

From a far, it seems Scarlet Beauregarde had disturbed the nest on the bunnies. When the group approaches, a big group of the young ones literally stampede onto the professor while jumping erratically. Wonka could've help if it weren't for [y/n] suddenly putting their hand up, signalling they're fine. They sat up and looked at the bunnies who's shaking as if seen something scary. More shouts and screams and with the distance only a few feet away, it seems Ms Beauregarde is being dragged by her feet by the older bunnies into a giant hole.

Before the group could react any futher, she was dragged into the abyss and no more sound came from it. "Oh my, looks like Ms Beauregarde must of made my bunnies VERY angry, which is weird since they aren't hostile before. Oh well, we'll come back to that later, as far as I know, thr bunnies do nothing more than jump around being cute towards anyone really" The herd of bunnies slowly hop back to the nest with little squeaks and squeals.

Hans suddenly went towards the professor and tried to dust herself from the fur of the bunnies but [y/n] refused flatly as if not wanting his service. Charlie and Willy snickered at this obviously failed plan to woo the candy maker.

"One more room and our tour is concluded, I hope you're ready, this one is a doozy" As they walked into a quiet hallway, Wonka approches [y/n], mouthing " are you alright?" with worry. [y/n] looked startled then kept walking while turning towards Willy. "I'm fine my dear, you don't need to worry about me" they smiled but a very sad one.

They approuched the doorway to the room, there's nothing on it though. " This room is a bit under construction for now, but don't worry, there are safety precautions" They unlocked the door and pushed it open. Here we go

"əɹoɯ əʋo"