【1】

No one

"Izuku hurry or we'll be late!" Inko yelled.

"Coming Mom!" The young boy yelled back.

He grabbed his favorite All Might action figure and raced down the stairs. He grabbed his jacket and slipped on his red sneakers. He grabbed his mom's hand as they headed out the door.

Once they arrived the quirk doctor called them back. As Izuku sat in his chair he could barely sit still. He was finally going to know what his quirk was.

"Hello Izuku how are you doing?" The doctor asked.

"I'm ok!" The excited boy responded.

"My quirk allows me to tell if someone has a quirk and what level it is" she explained.

"Ok, Izu sit still for the doctor." Inko laughed softly.

"Ok, mom!" The boy said trying not to move.

"Alright then let's have a look at you," The woman said.

As the woman looked at the green child in front of her she gasped. This worried Inko and confused Izuku. The woman squinted her eyes and tried again. Then again and again and again.

She was confused since this had never happened before. She couldn't read him no matter how hard she tried. The results came back as inconclusive. Her quirk wasn't working on him and she had no idea why.

"I'm sorry but for some reason, I can't see his results" she frowned.

"What does this mean?" Inko asked softly.

"Am I quirkless?" Izuku asked tearing up.

"No, it's not that. I think whatever your quirk is interferes with mine. You do have a quirk but you may have to wait until it manifests to know what it is." The doctor gave the family a soft smile.

Inko sighed in relief, "Well that's unfortunate but it's not too bad"

"I can still tell you his second gender" The doctor smiled at the small family.

"Really what am I!" The small boy asked excited again.

The doctor looked at her clipboard flipping a few pages, "looks like you are an omega"

Izuku saw his mom frowning but paid it no mind. Izuku was sad he had to wait to find out his quirk but was happy he had one. He knew that omegas generally weren't heroes. He didn't care though that just meant he had to work twice as hard. As he and his mom left the doctor's office he had no idea how drastically his life would change.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Izuku
{1 year later}

I sat on the ground as tears fell from my eyes. I should be used to it by now so why am I crying? Why is Kacchan hurting me? We're supposed to be friends. No, he is my best friend he's just upset.

I feel another kick to my stomach. My throat burns as my lunch comes back up. I look up as Kacchan comes closer to me. There's a burst of iridescent light and I jump slightly in surprise. There's suddenly a bunch of words above Kacchan's head.