Chapter 4: The Hangout

You were walking with your friend, Kikuo. You and her relate to each other a lot and you 2 were so comfortable with each other. Pretty much the ideal friendship. Unfortunately, she wasn't a manager like you.

She had her own interests in art.

You told her about your hangout with the other managers.

"Eh? That sounds so cool. I should do something with my club friends this weekend too."

You agreed with her and gave her some suggestions.

"You can go shopping for art supplies? Or go to the movies?" You suggested, though it sounded more like questions.

"Do I look rich to you?" She said with a straight face.

"Well...you are," You responded.

"Whatever. But not a bad idea... Thank you! But enough about me, what are you gonna wear?"

You've been thinking about the same question. What were you gonna wear? Although you weren't freaking out about it, you couldn't help but ponder what outfit you wanted to wear.

"Eh. I'll probably figure it out the night before."

You and Kikuo go to each of your classes, which you both shared, and got through the school day.

You would go to volleyball practice, finish up, leave with Kuroo and Kenma, get back home, make dinner, eat, go shower, study, procrastinate, followed whatever was left in your night routine and it would be the next day again.

This just continued repeating till it was Friday afternoon. You arrived your house earlier since practice was cut short. You, once again, followed your routine. However, you spent time looking for an outfit instead of studying.

You were successful in finding the outfit you wanted.

Kuroo offered you a ride, which you gratefully accepted. Now you were all set. You had everything organized.

You woke up early, thanks to your alarm, and groaned. You were way too tired and even felt too lazy to go anywhere.

But you brushed those thoughts away and looked at the time. 6 am. Perfect. You had time to laze around and fully wake yourself up.

You spent the next 2 hours doing whatever you wanted.

It was now time for you to get ready, and so you went and had a shower and put on your beautiful outfit.

You added any final touches to your face and added some accessories of your choice. You also packed whatever you needed in your bag and also some spare things, in case someone needed something.

By now, it was 10. You needed to get to the park at 11. So you texted Kuroo and asked him if he wanted to get breakfast on the way there. He politely declined, as he was going out with Kenma.

Not that getting breakfast really mattered to you. After all, you were gonna eat with the girls.

Sooner or later, Kuroo arrived and now it was time to go. You grabbed your bag and the food you were gonna share.

"Good morning, Tetsu," you yawned mid sentence.

"Someone seems tired," he teased.

You nodded your head.

"Do you have everything you need?"

You nodded your head. And with that, Kuroo drove out of your neighborhood and was now driving to your destination. It was a peaceful, quiet drive as you had to preserve your energy for the rest of the day.