Chapter 2 (UPDATED/CHANGED)

As you waited for Kuroo to return, you just laid on the hotel couch. Is this what our life would be like if we lived together? All you did was think of the future.

Finally, Kuroo arrived with the food a little later than what you would've expected, but you simply brushed it off. Must've been busy.

Besides that point, you and Kuroo had a fun time chilling with each other and enjoyed each other's company. As you two settled into bed, you guys couldn't help but continue talking with each other. You guys went onto various topics, you valued this rare moment.
.
.
.
Waking up with the dim sunlight, you look over to your side where Kuroo was supposed to be. But he wasn't there.

"Ah! You weren't supposed to wake up yet. I'm not done with making breakfast." Kuroo is startled when he sees you awake.
"Aww. Tetsu. Can I help you? I want to make it and eat it with you..." You ask sweetly, still with tired eyes.
Kuroo agrees as he knows that you won't stop asking until you get to help.

The once quiet morning that you woke up to was now filled with soft laughters and giggles. And the breakfast ended up looking half good.

You and Kuroo sat at the table with each of your plates infront of you.

"Mmmm. Delicious," Kuroo says sarcastically.
.
.
.
After you guys checked out of the hotel, you two decided to spend a little more time together. But this time you guys wanted to go somewhere more "local" where you 2 plus Kenma can go. And of course the first thing you thought of was your favourite place to hang out together, the local arcade. It was a pretty underrated place so not many people go there, which was perfect for Kenma's personal preference.

Kenma also used to go there in his adolescent years, which is why he is pretty much besties with the owner and why he works there.
.
.
.
*Knock* *knock*
Kenma's mum opened the door and her eyes lit up when she saw the two of you.
"Hi, Mrs. Kenma. We're here to take Kozume to the arcade. If that's allowed?" You ask.
"Oh, f/n. You know you don't have to keep calling mrs. You can just call me Aunty. And go ahead, Kozume needs to at least get out of his room, even if it takes you hours to drag him out," Kenma's mum politely says.

You and Kuroo walk up the stairs and stood in front of Kenma's bedroom door before knocking. Due to the silence, you two slowly opened the door and entered his room.
"Oi Kenma get up. We're going to the arcade." Kuroo says as he's poking Kenma on the cheek.
"Bold of you to assume that I went to sleep," Kenma says, with bloodshot eyes.

"Ughhhhhh. Give me a bit more time to sleep and I'll get ready to go, ok?"
"Take your time, Kozu." You reply, as you wanted Kenma to at least get the recommended amount of sleep.

The time was now 3 pm, which was a good time to go. Kenma slowly rose from his bed and yawned.

"Hi, Kenma." Kuroo says knowing that it will catch Kenma off guard.
"Holy Shit!...sigh. It's just you Kuro. Hi f/n" you wave to Kenma and mouth out a hi.
"Hmph. Where's my 'hi'?" Kuroo asks clearly being salty.
You and Kenma just roll your eyes at him.
"Aight. Imma go have a shower and get dressed. You guys can just wait downstairs."
You and Kuroo make your way downstairs and just planted yourselves on the couch, waiting for Kenma.
.
.
Kenma finally finished getting ready which didn't take long. Usually Kenma wouldn't agree to these hang outs but since Kuroo is now allowed to legally drive, he didn't have to walk that much.

Before arriving at the arcade, you three all felt hungry and decided to grab a bite. Kuroo pulls up to the nearest food selling shop he sees and parks. He stopped by 7/11. You volunteered to get everyone what they wanted because it was just easier that way, and so Kuroo and Kenma both tell you what they wanted from there plus their second choices in case they didn't sell their original choices. And so with Kenma's card, that he gave you so you could pay, you picked out Kuroo and Kenma's choice of snack. You also picked out your favourite cheap snack from 7/11.

Once you 3 felt satisfied with the food you ate, you guys finally go to the arcade.

And thus a long night of gaming and competitions amongst you, Kenma and Kuroo began.