Chapter 3

It was now time to start the school week. Like always, you got ready early, made yourself lunch and packed some snacks for the volleyball boys and coach Nekomata, like the great manager you were. Once you gathered all your stuff, you left the house and waited for Kuroo and Kenma so you could catch the train with them to school (Kuroo didn't trust himself enough to be taking you 3 to school just yet).

As you entered the school, walking besides the other two, you guys make your way to the gym to put away your extra bag which was for volleyball afternoon practice.

As the bell rings, the three of you go to your classrooms. And get into the school day. Of course you thought class was boring and you wished it was lunch, but that was a long way away. So to pass time, you continued to work.

And without even realising, class was finally over. And now it was finally time for lunch which meant time to go see Kuroo. So, you went to Kuroo's class and just waited outside. You took a peak inside and saw Kuroo talking with a classmate. Kuroo saw you and waved the classmate 'bye' and ran up to you.

"Hi, babbbbyyyy!"

"Hi, Tetsu!"

Kuroo picked you up and you supported yourself by grabbing onto his strong, muscular, biceps.

A/N: he's hella strong, now matter how big you are, this man can pick you up! <3

As he squeezed you, you lightly signal him to let go before he squeezes you too hard. Kuroo gets the signal and gently puts you down but still not letting go of the hug.

He was just a very cuddly person. Even if he gets a bit shy when he hugs you around people he barely knows. But overall, that was how he liked to show his affection. He just loved touching you or just keeping you near. But because he sometimes get shy, he prefers only doing that kind of thing around the team or with people he trusts.

After your little "reunion", you go to your lunch spot where you, Kuroo and Kenma hung out. The place was quiet and peaceful, perfect for Kenma's preferences. You 3 ate. Well, Kuroo forced Kenma to eat while you munched on your lunch watching the 2 out of amusement. You spent the lunch mainly talking with Kuroo and just quietly cheering Kenma as he played his game (which he snuck into school).

In times of silence, Kuroo would just go on his phone and play games and you also did the same.

As lunch neared it's end, you guys head back to your own classes.

The school bell finally rung and the teacher dismissed your class. Everyone went to their respective clubs and so did you. You made your way to the gym and helped set up the courts, as you had no need to get changed. As you stepped into the gym, you politely greeted coach Nekomata. You asked if you could go grab out the snacks you had prepared for the team. He agreed and you went to go fetch the snacks.

By the time you came back, the boys were practicing. While you sat and occasionally watched the practice, you texted the other managers from other teams and some of the volleyball girls.

The volleyball girls had their practice on different days. You were close friends with Karasuno's managers, Johzenji's manager, Fukurodani's managers and Mika, even though she wasn't a manager. Some of the girls don't know the rules of volleyball, so the girls on the volleyball teams would help out. Although this was your main group chat, you also had a separate one without the volleyball girls. And as you were busy texting away, Nekomata asked what you were doing.

You respond to him and said, "oh, the girls wants to hangout on the weekend." Nekomata smiles, "that's a good idea, get away from these filthy boys for at least a day." You laugh. You always felt comfortable around him, he treated you as if you were his granddaughter. And he was right, you do need to get away from the Nekoma boys and have a day out with the other girls.

You and the other girls finally came to a conclusion and decided to have a picnic at a park.

As if on cue, the practice came near an end. You grabbed out the boys' water bottles and snacks. Lev rushed to you in excitement. His eyes sparkled when he saw food. You gave him some. "Sank fyu," he said, with his mouth full. You nodded your head and handed out the rest of the team snacks. You brought out some fruit and headed to your first victim. Kenma. Knowing him, he probably didn't even think about food. So you went over to him and gave him some fruit.

Surprisingly, he didn't deny your offer and just munched away. You also have him his gaming console back. He thanked you and entertained himself with his game.

Kuroo came up to you and sat next to you. He was exhausted. Coach Nekomata gave the boys a 5 minute break before they had to leave and get changed. And in that time, Kuroo rested his head on your lap while you pet his hair. Yaku and Kai soon came to you. "Is he alright? Do you want us to get him off you?" Kai politely asked you. And you just decline his offer. "Nah, it's alright. I don't mind it."

Yaku looked at the 2 of you and couldn't help but feel jealous. Oh how he wished he had a girlfriend he could just lie on.

The 5 minutes was up.

You gently tap Kuroo and he got off. You felt your lap get cold and you also felt the sweat he left on you. You wipe the sweat off yourself and made your way to take down the nets and tidy up the court. The boys left to go get changed.

Coach gave you the keys and once you were done, you locked up the gym.

You waited outside the clubroom and just waited for Kuroo and Kenma. One by one, you watched the rest of the boys leave and you bid your goodbyes. Finally, Kuroo and Kenma were done.

You 3 were now riding the train. You guys were just on your phones. You told Kuroo about your plans on the weekend. He was, in a sense, happy that you were gonna be hanging out with your friends. But he was also sad that he wasn't going to hang out with you. You reassured him that it was just the girls and that he literally sees you every other day.

He sighed. "Okay... But be careful, ok?" You nodded. He could get a little overprotective at times, but you knew he just doesn't want anything bad to happen.

You finally reach your house and you waved at the two boys. And ran upstairs to go have a shower.

In the shower you were just thinking. You were wondering what you should wear for the weekend. But you reminded yourself that the weekend was days away. You finished up, got changed and plopped on your bed.

You followed your night routine and soon the next day came.