✨//The Date 2

She saw that Able was trying to call her. So She turned the phone over quickly because she didn't want him to ruin this date for her.

" who was that" Harry said in cheerful but slightly nervous tone. " it was nobody don't worry about it"

she was still kind of concerned on why he was calling her it had been a months since they broke up. And he hasn't tried to contact her until now. In the middle of a date, of all times to call.

She stoped thinking about the call because her and Harry where have such a great time.

About an hour later

"I can walk you home, I mean if you want me to" Harry said while he was getting up from his chair. " oh, yes that would really be nice" Aurora said then they left.

Aurora's building wasn't far from the café so it was a short walk. When they got to her apartment building Harry stoped at the bottom of the steps leading up to the building.

"Hey, today was really nice" Harry said as he looked up at Aurora. " ya it was, maybe we can do it again sometime" Aurora said as she started to walk up the steps " YES, oh um yes, that would be fun." Aurora looked down at him and noticed how cute he is whenever he gets shy. "Want my number so we can set up another time to do this?" Aurora said because she really is starting to like Harry. " ya, that be nice" then they exchanged numbers.

And as Aurora went into her apartment building she turned and looked back at Harry. Just to see what he was going to do and she noticed that he was looking at her too as he got into his Uber.

As soon as she got back in her apartment she did she promised and FaceTimed Nova. She told her all about the date, how much she likes Harry.

 She told her all about the date, how much she likes Harry

FaceTime

Oh my god! Do you like him!!!

Umm...ya
And you probably knew that because we like like the same type of people. And He is your ex.

Um ok don't need the attitude but I'm glad you like him he's a great person.

As she was talking to Nova she heard a knock her door. She thought it might be Harry. Thinking of hem made her really happy. " hey nova can I call you back later." " um ya, bye love you" Nova said as she hung up.

Aurora then got up and walked to the door and when she opened it she was shocked.