✨//The Date

Aurora was walking as fast as she could down the side walk. She looked up at the big New York City buildings. Wishing she could walk faster so she could get to the date on time.

15 minutes later she got to the coffee shop. Even tho she was 20 minutes late she's really excited to see who Nova set her up with.

When she looked though the glass door of the coffee shop, she tried to see if there was anyone who's sitting alone that Nova might have hooked her up with .

Then she saw this man who looked very familiar. He had dark brown hair and a gorgeous jawline. She saw that he was sitting alone on his phone.

When she went through the door. He looked up, she realized god that's Harry Styles. He waved at her to come and sit with him and so she went over to his table.

"Umm hey" she said in a nervous tone. "Hey"he said back and then he laughed this cute little laugh and said. " oh, sit down" and then Harry got up and pulled out the chair out for her .

"So I didn't know Nova was setting me up with you" she said as she sat down. " oh what dose that supposed to mean" "oh my god, I didn't mean that in a bad way at all, but I just wasn't thinking she was going to set me up with her ex"

"well I'm glad you're here because I was starting to get worried" he said and then laughed it off. " So what have you been up to recently ,I haven't seen you in a while." Harry said as he begin to sit back down. " um you know just the normal modeling thing... Oh ya I got a job with Vogue for there winter issue."

" oh my god that's great, I love Vogue. I wish I could model for them" " Ya. You would be amazing, I might be able to set something up in the future."

They talked for an hour or so then Aurora's phone started going off.

She picked up her phone off the table to see who was calling her in the middle of  a date

She picked up her phone off the table to see who was calling her in the middle of  a date. When she looked down and saw that Able was calling her.(or known as the weekend)

Able and Aurora just broke up two months ago. And it was messy. Nova just convinced her to get back out there again. Now he's going to try to get in the way of that.

Authors note:

Hey!!!
So this is the first book that I'm actually making a real story for. So if the writing isn't that good I'm sorry I'm not a professional. And if any of you want to give me pointers please do!
Oh and the Harry this story is based loosely on is Harry from the end of 2017 to the beginning of 2019.

TPWK,
Emma🤍