✨/35

As Harry is singing the last words to the song sign of the times the stage goes dark and you can see him walking through the crowd. On his way to the back. I feel someone touch my shoulder and say "will you come with me". I turn around to see this big tall man( like huge ) and the next thing I know is I'm being taken back stage.

When we finally get back their he shows me to Harry's dressing room. I open the door to see him sitting on this long black couch. Harry turns to me and smiles. "Hey, come in" he says in a cheerful tone as he gets off the couch to hug me.

I walk over to Harry and sit beside him. We end up caching up on everything that has gone on sense we last saw each other. (except the fact that he had a girlfriend)

"It sounds like you're doing well" Harry says as he puts his hand on my thigh, then I get chills because I missed this. " I'm glad you invited me to your concert" he looks me deep in the eyes and says " I think I'm still in love with you"

My body gets chills all over and I can fill my face getting bight red. Because I know I still love him. And I'm so happy he fills the same way.

Then Harry quickly says in a nervous tone "oh, I did not mean to say that. But it's true"

"I still love you too" Aurora said and then Harry cupped his hand on her face and pulled her in. He could fell her smiling as they kissed.

And ...

"Bye" Aurora says as she leaves the dressing room. She looks at her phone to see 17 text messages from Nova. The last one says "we are waiting on you outside...it's been AN HOUR!!!" Oh my god she thought as she ran outside.

"I'm so sorry, time got the best of me" Aurora says as she's trying to get her breath because she just ran all the way out here. "Oh I see" Nova said to her in a sarcastic tone. "You might want to look at yourself" her sister said trying not to laugh.

Aurora pulled out her phone,went to camera and saw that her hair and makeup where everywhere. "Why didn't anyone say anything!" She yelled at them.

I know this chapter is short
And that I haven't updated in a while. But it's because my life's been really crazy lately and I haven't had time to update.

Thank you for all the support this books been getting!!

And I would really like to continue it!

But the parts just may be coming out slowly because of the stuff going on in my life.

TPWK,

Emma