The Hotel In Sevilla

Angie's POV:

That's just my luck that they have no more rooms and me and German got the same room. We tried to do something, but no use: One room is free only.

- Don't worry, Angie - German said - I'll find something out!

- Yeah, you might can just leave the room! - I groaned, a bit angrily at him as I was still mad at him for still playing with my feelings.

He says so kind stuff to me and he almost kissed me for the 3rd time yesterday, but he backed off. He says that I'm the only one he can trust and how much I mean to him, but he still acts like before I left Buenos Aires and plays with my feelings all the time.

He doesn't even noticed that I'm still totally in love with him... More than I should... And he's just playing with me all the time and it hurts!

German after shouting at him he didn't even argued with me, he agreed to leave the room get into a really small room that the hotel owner offered him.

I kinda feel bad, but he deserved it!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Anyway later on we all went to sightseeing with the students and everyone enjoyed it very much.

One moment we were walking on the streets when suddenly German disappeared from my side and a few minutes later he showed up again with a red rose in his hand.

- This is for you - he smiled as he handed it to me. With this he really made me blush as I accepted the rose. It was really beautiful.

- Thank you - I smiled at him, but he just winked at me and at this moment I could feel Vilu's and Leon's eyes on us.

- What are you two looking at? - I groaned.

- Noooothing! - they said at the same time as they even giggled.

I don't understand these two. A few weeks earlier they could kill each other and now...

But anyway...

We continued sightseeing when we arrived to a beautiful river where Vilu and Leon decided to continue alone, but I'm pretty sure that was her plan to leave me and German alone.

After they left there was a long silent between me and German, but it wasn't awkward. It was more like we were enjoying each other's company.

Then...

- Angie... - German turned to me.

- Yes?

- I'll be back in a moment! Don't go anywhere! - he said, smiling then quickly left.

What the hell is he planning that he became so excited like this?

Who knows... I could never read his mind at all... Like all the time when we were so close to kiss, but yet he backed off...

The first two times were understandable since he had Priscilla, but yesterday... They weren't even engaged anymore... And he said I'm important to him... Then why? Am I not good enough?

Suddenly as I was thinking I noticed German coming towards me with...

- Caramel apples? - I mumbled as I couldn't help, but smile.

- Yes - he smiled as he arrived and handed me one of the apples - I saw you were down a bit today... So I thought this might can cheer you up. Is it working?

He remembers that caramel apple is my favorite. He even noticed that I felt down today. What is this if not love?

- Well... It definitely working - I smiled - It's only working because you... Came with these... - I added and kissed his cheek - Thank you...