Angie, or Selvaggia?

A/N: When I'm starting this one I have no idea how am I gonna finish it so you'll have to read and see ;)

Also this starts from somewhere in V2 when Esmeralda's there too.

German's POV:

Working with Esmeralda is so much fun and feels way better than when I need to work with other men... I have no idea why.

But she's so sweet and always can make me forget that we're actually working.

Anyway...

This morning I went downstairs to get some coffee early because I had a business meeting soon and when I was in the kitchen I saw Angie sitting there, drinking her tea, looking like she's in a completely different world.

- Angie? - I called out while I snapped my fingers in front of her face.

- Ah! - she gasped - Good morning!

Then she looked up and down on me.

- Up and so ready this early?

- Yeah. I have a meeting within an hour so I'm not going to have breakfast with you - I replied - But kiss Vilu for me if I wouldn't get back before you leave to the Studio.

- Okay... - Angie sighed.

- Huh? Something wrong?

- No, it's nothing... - she mumbled while looking away from me.

First I wanted to leave it... But goddamnit, I love her! I can't just leave her here and sad.

So I walked behind her, wrapped my arms around her and gave her a big kiss on her cheek.

- I'll hurry back - I said - Then we could go out for lunch, or something.

- W-With me?? - she stuttered while she was blushing deep red.

- Yes... Well, if you want it too - I grinned.

- Okay... Okay, sounds good...

- Good... Then I'll see you later - I said then giving her one more kiss and drinking my coffee I left to the meeting.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Surprisingly enough Esmeralda was on the meeting with a friend of hers, called Selvaggia.

She said she's just with her because after the meeting they're going to have lunch together, but to me it seemed like she was only looking at me the whole time.

It's not like it bothered me, or anything... As I need to admit, she looked gorgeous...

But it was a bit weird too.

Too bad we might never gonna see each other anymore.

- Don't you want to join us? - asked Esmeralda when we finished - It'd be pretty good!

- Eh... Sorry, but I have some more things to do so I have no time for that - I replied awkwardly.

- Okay, but don't forget to eat and rest properly today.

- Okay, okay.

Who are you? My mother?

Ugh... Sometimes she's a bit annoying, but it's okay as I'm leaving now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Arriving back to my house I got changed into some normal, casual clothes and after that I headed to the Studio to pick Angie up and go out.

I'm a bit scared of that as I might bump into Pablo, but whatever.

I promised Angie so I'm going for her!