Private Training

A/N: Similar to the previous oneshot, but Diegia one.

Enjoy ;)

Selvaggia's POV:

I'm working mostly every single day, either in the studio, or wherever I have jobs, starting from anything that's related to my book to basically anything...

But I feel like I'm not in good shape lately so I also decided to go to the gym atleast twice a week, if I have enough time.

They told me there I can have a personal trainer, whom would only care about me and help me out when I'm here.

I think that'd be a huge help for me to work out more successfully... I guess?

But when I realized what kind of trainer I have choosen I suddenly began to question myself about my own decisions...

Mostly because this man that was sneaking around me the time when I first got there wasn't only clingy, but he kept on flirting all the time.

- Why wouldn't you rather join me instead of staring at my ass? - I suggested when once again he was in a pose where it was pretty clear he was staring at me from behind.

- That's actually a good idea - he smirked.

By the way his name is Diego Ramos.

And I admit he looks good, but I've already been fucked by some good looking guy, thinking whatever they did.

- By the way can I ask you something? - he continued.

- What is it?

- Why did you choose me if you don't even like me?

- Huh?

- You clearly seem bothered by me looking at you and I wonder why... Or if you're this bothered you're free to choose a female trainer as well. So why are you staying with me?

That's actually a great question.

But the way he asked me now made me feel unsure about what to say, or do... AGAIN...

- First let me ask you something...

- Ask anything you like.

- Why are you keep pretending to be some flirty man?

- This is just how I am.

- I know you're lying.

At this point Diego decided to stop with the elliptical trainer, jumped off and leaned against the wall, sighing deeply.

- I'll be honest now... - he started while I also got down - I've been incredibly nervous...

- Nervous? About what?

- I had to start training with one of the most famous blogger, speaker and journalist in Italy... Someone like this person decided to train with some dumb fuck like me... Should I say anything more?

I had to pause for some seconds to realize what he just said, but soon I smiled...

- Seriously? - I questioned - Were you this nervous because of me?

- You and myself... Because I'm way too awkward when I act normally...

- Then be awkward! I am awkward too!

- You're lying...

- No, I'm not! Maybe on TV, or on radio I'm doing my best to talk and act properly, but once when I meet up with some random fans... Or I don't know how to call them... I feel and probably act pretty awkward...