ଘ𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

the next morning

the next morning...

(Izuku's pov)

okay! today is the day I'll see her again! wait...w-what if she doesn't want to see me...uhhh..but she did asked if I'll see her tomorrow, which tomorrow is today...oh god what if I mess up when I see her again?? why am I so nervous??? calm down Izuku Midoriya! your'e just meeting a friend. no need to get nervous...BUT SHE'S A GIRL??? and very pretty too..does that mean she's my girl-friend??  WHAT!! NO I SHOULDN'T BE THINKING LIKE THAT...BUT STILL!!! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!

"Izuku!" my mom called me out of my thoughts. "yeah, mom?" I answered back. "breakfast is ready! and it's your favourite katsudon!" she exclaimed happily. she's been so happy since yesterday...I wonder why, nevertheless I'm happy for her though. I got out of my room and headed to the kitchen, where my eyes are greeted with two bowls of katsudon on the table and my mom looking at me with a cheerful expression. 

I sat down on the chair and grabbed a bowl of katsudon along with a pair of chopsticks, mom did the same. "itadakimas!" I exclaimed before I started eating. this is so good... I thought as I ate the katsudon my mom had made me. Mom and I talked about a few things as we ate, she also teased me about y/n. The fact that I was willing to carry her all the way to our apartment which didn't took that long, besides it's what a hero would do right?

I was helping my mom doing the dishes when I heard the doorbell ringing. "that must be (Y/n).." I said to myself while my mom walked towards the door and reached out a hand to pull the handle, opening it. And yes it is who I expected it to be. "H-HHII (Y/N)!!! HOW ARE YOU!!" I stuttered mentally face palming myself, why did I stutter? that was so uncool. "hahaha! hi Izuku! I'm doing well thanks for asking! how about you?" she asked me back. "never been better..." I responded, to which she smiled to then continues to ask my mom. "anyways, thanks for letting me in Ms. Midoriya, how have you been?" she added. "it's no problem hun! and iv'e been doing just fine! honestly, ever since you and Izuku became friends Iv'e been doing better so..thank you (Y/n)"my mom answered.

"I'm glad.." she smiled again..a genuine smile as if she's truly happy that she had helped my mom in a way. To be honest I think she can cure anything with that smile. A smile that similar to the warmth of the sun...what a sight

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

"h-hey..uh..(Y/n), I mean kiratsuki-san...do y-you wanna p-play o-outside..?" I offered. "it's. okay! you can call me (Y/n)! we're friends now after all! and yes I would love to!" she assured me. My heart skipped a beat. (Y/n) and I said goodbye to my mom and promised her that we'll be home by 4 pm. We headed to the park, where I immediately recognised four children who are currently playing heroes. No doubt about it, that's kacchan and his pals. 

I looked at (Y/n) who looked at them with curiosity filling her eyes. Does she not know them? wait now that I think about it, I have only met her yesterday...which means...she must have moved here not long ago, so she probably doesn't know any other kids in the neighbourhood, does that mean...I'm her first friend?  I'm kind of honoured actually. 

"Izu" she called. "y-yeah, (Y-y/n)?!" I stuttered as usual, but did she just called me "Izu?" ohmygodohmygod...so were calling each other by nicknames now? wow...I kinda feel special, maybe I should give her a nickname too since she gave me one. so this is what it's like to have a girl-friend. "Izu, who are they and what are they doing?" she asked, curiosity visible in her tone.

"they a-are uh..my friends, the blond kid with scarlet eyes is Bakugou Katsuki, he's really cool a-and I admire him a lot but he's mean most of the time, and next to him is-" before I could finish introducing them I was interrupted by kacchan noticing us. "Deku! who's that girl? and why is she with you?" kacchan asked which causes the other three kids to noticed us as well. 

"h-hi kacchan, um- t-this is (Y/n), I just met her yesterday..." I answered. Kacchan and his friends looked at me and grinned at my response, I looked down unsure of what they are thinking. "so, Iv'e heard about you (Y/n)" kacchan said while the other three whispered. (Y/n) looked at them, confused "how so?" she asked. "my mom and dad were talking about our new neighbour just a few days ago, they also mentioned that our new neighbour has a daughter around my age, and I'm sure your last name is Kiratsuki right? well, apparently that's also the name of my new neighbour..so..hello neighbour! the name's Katsuki Bakugou" he smirked at the last part. 

"nice to meet you..I guess.."  (Y/n) replied, kacchan's smirk not leaving his face.

(Y/n's pov)

who does he thinks he is? and why did Deku admired him? he seems like an egotistical person to me. I guess I'll never know. "soo...kiratsuki what's your quirk?" he asked. "oh it's-" as I was about to answer, he cut me off by saying "you know what? it doesn't matter, your quirk  probably won't be better than mine anyways hahahaha! not that I need to know".

I decided not to talk. I don't like him already. but Izu looked at him with a glint of admiration in his eyes. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't cute but at the same time I can't help but get irritated by Bakugou's bragging, it's annoying. 

━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━

but I guess...if Izu's friends with him...maybe I can be friends with him too? I know I said that I don't like him already...I don't know actually, I'll let time tell. 

for now I'll tolerate him.