ଘ𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨

Liana Berlitz 

Liana Berlitz 

Also known as the shining hero, kaguya

She was a beautiful woman, her obsidian hair flows gracefully through the vast blue sky as she flew with her brilliant white feathers. Her pink ribbons emits an innocent like appearance, her skirt ripples as she soars. Her alluring chestnut skin glistens in the light of day, her eyes are the bright colours of the rising sun, and her long gloves gave her a sense of royalty.

Her quirk is a blessing from the heavens above.

It is a special one, that's only hereditary.

A quirk that can both heal and destroy.

She was adored by the people since the day of her debut.

.

.

.

♡ 

Y/n's Pov

"Papa..i'm kind of scared..." I muttered, hiding my face in my hands only to be pulled away by his. "you'll be okay (Y/n)...you've been taking care of your wings well, I'm sure they'll fly" he reassured me with a smile. "okay...I guess your'e right" 

"besides, I'll catch you, if you fall" he added. Which reassures me even more, iv'e been using mom's guide book on how to take care of my wings for awhile now, and according to the instructions my wings should be ready to be airborne. "alright, try to glide your way towards me" my father instructed as he stepped away, walking to the other direction and stopped at a certain spot.