Chapter 7- Addison

I wake up to Meredith on my chest and I look at her and smile

I wake up to Meredith on my chest and I look at her and smile. I don't know how I could ever live someone else. Because I never felt this way for no one. She wakes up and looks at me she says," Morning." She gets up and puts on a pair of leggings and sweatshirt and pair of converses. We get in the car and drive. I put my hand on her thigh. She smiles and we get to the hospital. We put on the attending clothes and go out separate ways. I get paged to the ER and see that a patient of mine has hemorrhaged and the baby is in distress. I get in the trauma room and see we have to page Meredith. She gets here and says," What do we got." I say," 30 year old 9 month's pregnant. She is bleeding into her abdomen and the baby is in distress and she has a head injury. I paged Derek." She says," Let's get her to CT.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗖𝗧
We need to get her into the OR. We prep her head to toe. I get the baby out and Meredith starts her surgery. I leave and get the baby in the NICU. The mom wakes up and sees her baby.

𝟮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
The mom gets released and is clear to go home.
Meredith leaves the hospital and I get there but she isn't there. Where is she

TO BE CONTINUED

𝗔/𝗡- 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁