grief (pt.2)

(Kurapika's POV)
Guess I'll be doing some pest extermination, Hisoka hadn't left. I. WANT. TO. KILL. CHROLLO. Beofre I could lose control again I went to exit the blimp. Pakunoda was there, with the boys. "Kil! Gon! Thank goodness you guys are ok!" I gushed (wow that sounds weird- author-chan) "Of course! We still have to take the Hunter Exam together" Gon beamed. "Get in the blimp while I handle these two, okay?" "Ok!!" I turn to the two, remembering our first encounter.

~flashback~
"p-please spare m-m-me" I hear a younger voice say. Curiously I walk to the dark, dank alley and see quite a sight. A clown with a white crop top and flaming red hair stood above a bloody massacar of a family, dead, except for one. A young girl probably around 8 or 9 was wimpering as the clown threatened her last breaths. Inflamed I cleared my throat, hopeing to get this monsters attention. My eyes were surely red, ready to kill this monster. "My~my~ don't worry I wasn't going to kill you~" His voice was oddly soothing and had a hint of seduction to it. "I was going to rip you apart~" He replied happily. The girl whimpered and as the clown was about to rip a finger off I yelled,"HEY WHY DON'T YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE HUH?"
"oOOoOOooH~ this just got more interesting," The clown said, "I am Hisoka the magcian, you seem worthy~"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU?!" I screeched.
"Oh well her father actually killed my whole family sooo~"
"Ah...i mean that's not that ba-" I thought but suddenly my inner thoughts were interupted.
"Just kidding~ I kill~ for fun ;)" Hisoka said
"YOU SICK BASTARD GET AWAY FROM HER!" I mustered up, "HE KILLS FOR FUN?!" I thought

{time skip- brought to you by: short canon: i think that Hisoka's jester outfit was inspired by his favortie villain on a TV show. He would always like the villians over the good-guys. This one villian had a crop-top and had a weird smiley face on it. Hisoka, being a magician took insporation from that and themed it to a more magician-y look
Hisoka: *whines* finish up alreadyyyyy~ i don't like my past
author-chan: shush anyways guys sorry for that idk what it was lmk if i should add little snippets like that in time skips.
time skip ends}

The fight ended quick, I was stabbed by multiple cards, terrible damage. "I couldn't even land a hit on him" I thought, seething my teeth.
"Oh~ giving up so soon doll?~"
With the left up strength I had I got up, yanked the cards out of my skin and attacked him with his own cards.
"oOoOOoooOOoh~ that's really turning me on!" Hisoka moaned and doged the cards I attempted to throw.
Disgusted by his actions it fueled me even more and suddenly I hit a weird rubbery substance.
"Mmm~ bungee gum~ posses both properties of rubber and gum~" he moaned out
"What the fuck-," I thought. I was stuck mid-air and was stuck to...something.
"Mmm~ it'd be a shame to waste you now, I'll see you again~" He lazily smirked as he walked away. I fainted. Luckliy two kids were there to help me and then some dude came over and helped too.
~end of flashback~

"Hisoka, what the actual fuck, go away. If someones going to kill Chrollo it'll be me" you made out through your clenched teeth. Chrollo was behind you, unshaken by everything going on. Swiftly I killed Pakunoda with one of my chain daggers, ending her life in a millisecond. "Go away Hisoka. now."
"Mmmm~ you are much stronger then when we last met, tell me how much do you know about nen~"
"Enough to kill you and your sick troupe of yours," Hisoka looked delighted,"now die Hisoka."
"Mhm~" I attacked paying no attention to Chrollo. I attack. Suddenly I stop.
"Oh~?"
"You know what Hisoka, what if I kill Chrollo" I ask
"Oh, if you want to pick up another fight with me you wouldn't" all the playfulness in his voice gone. (like gon's dad XD Gon: ouch author-chan that hurt :'( author-chan: im sorry Gon :(( Gon: its ok :D)
I stab one of my chains in Chrollos chest and quickly enter the blimp. Knowing Hisoka he would probably try and kill me now, and my friends. I must keep them safe now.

Hisoka's POV
Kurapika just killed Chrollo, in one move. Right in front of me. My bloodlust seeped out, unable to contain myself. I try to move and find no avail. My texture suprise is buring into my skin.
"Wha-?" I let out before screaming in agony. the pain is excruciating. And just like it came, it disappeared. Kurapika's blimp lifts and leaves.
When I check my Texture Suprise I can't take it off. It seems I'll be Spider number 4 forever. I sigh and contain my bloodlust. Chrollo dead, Paku dead, what will I tell the rest of the troupe.