secret assassin

Hisoka's POV
I wasn't really expecting much of a fight~
I was holding back. I think y/n could tell I was, maybe. Probably, her bloodlust was oozing out when she was unsatisfied with even her match with Machi. 
But her power just turns me on sooOOoOOO much~

{time skip~}

Y/N POV
"You guys have all heard of that new assassin right?" I say, cleaning up the rubble from my fight with Nobunaga.
The whole Troupe nods in unison.
They haven't changed at all
"Well that assassin is me, I'm Magi" I reveal wanting to know their reactions
Hisoka is the first to speak in the sea of astonished faces,"Mmm~ so you must know the Zoldycks? I've heard that you've been working quite...closely~"
I blush.
DAMN IT WHY DO I ALWAYS BLUSH DURING THESE FRIGGING SITUATIONS
"Erm..yeah? How would you know though?," I cock my head side-ways,"That's confidential between me and the Zoldycks"
"Oh~ I have a fr-...accquantince~" He says slightly losing posture. I take note of this and say, " I see...well anyways I wanted to do the Hunter Exam so I could find out about the Shadow. Anyone care to join?"
"Oh~ What a coincidence, I actually needed one as well my dear friend~" Hisoka pipes up.
Great now I have a killer clown coming with me
"*sigh* ok," to the rest of the Troupe I tell them to meet at Padokea on April 4th. There is a huge exchange going on between the rulers of a few continets and I wouldn't want to miss the oppurtunity.
"So Hisoka..who is this friend of yours? Ah~my bad aqquantince". I snickered
"The Zoldycks eldest son, Illumi" He says
I giggle "What's so funny my dear~?"
I snap at the nickname, and flick his forehead. "I'm your boss now treat me with some respect, don't give me nicknames hoe". I flip my hair as a joke. (MMMM WHIPLASH PERIODT)
"Well the funny thing is that Illumi mentioned you once..."
"oh~?"
"mhm~ he said you were an annoying, selfish clown" I laugh.
"Oh~" Hisoka has a sour look on his face. Similar to the ones Chrollo gave me.
"Well I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we went over to go pick him up". Hisoka nodded in agreement
"Kukuroo mountain is about 6 hours away~"
"We can get there in 20 minutes-" I start
"How~?" Hisoka interrupts me.
God this guy is getting on my nerves
"My flowers" I say plainly. I pull out my bag and pull out 2 flowers.
I focus some Ren into both so we could fly.
"Here. Eat it and then you could fly for about an hour or so".
Hisoka suspiciously takes it and eats it. 
"Just think about how fast you want to fly and where and it'll basically do it for you".
"Your nen ability is quite intriguing~"
"Thank you, now let's go"