his name is clown

Y/N's POV
"And who is this~?" A smooth but menacing voice speaks from a distance.
"Well you heard Machi say my name, I'm sure. Unless you're deaf" I snap
"Haha, still got those anger issues y/n?" Phinks asks me
"Shut up. Like yours are any better" I retort a smirk on my face.
That damn clown's gaze is still on me. I've had enough for tonight but I want to make sure that my "allies" are all real and no imposters.
"Korotopi, is there any unfamiliar waves?" I ask
"No" Korotoip replies
"Ok, hm..." I reach for my spider tattoo, on my wrist. It's small about the size of a nickel. You could definetly overlook it which is why I had Chrollo brand it on my wrist instead of my back or another unreachable area. I place two fingers onto it and locate each members location. The process is simple (example with Nobunaga)
"Ichi (one in japanese)" I murmur
Using my eyes I can see where the number of each person is and see what they see.
Nobunaga yelps in recongition to what I'm doing and closes his eyes only to open them and have y/n's glossy black ones there instead of his dull black ones (lmao).
I realize that Pakunoda's doesn't wrok along with Chrollo, of course.
"W-what happened to Paku?"
"She went out with boss, she must be coming back soon".
"Oh" is all I could say. Holding back tears, stinging in my eyes. Paku...too?
I continue the process carefully.

{time skip~}

After finishing checking all the members I ask them if they all felt the burn.
They all did.
"U-uh well Nii-san said that...someone..killed him" I say to everyone
The room is filled with audible gasps and crys of fury.
"That means Paku must've been a victime too!"
"WHAT?!"
"y/n?! what?!"
"explain....y/n...."
"Nii-san~?" Someone asks. they are clearly not mad that someone killed my brother. What the fuck?
"Yes now shut your clown ass up and listen" I snap so I can show that I'm not to be messed with, which I'm definelty not. Especially when my stupid emptions start to take over.
"Mmm~doll, that isn't my name~ you see it's Hisoka".
"I already knew that now shut up before I get someone to replace you". He chuckles at my lame retort and wears a smirk.
"As I was saying, Nii-san was in my dream and he said that I'm supposed to lead you guys?" I say lamely.

Hisoka's POV
"Mmm~  Chrollo has a sister~"  I thought to myself, mesmerized by the fact that Chrollo withheld this from me. (author-chan: it was smart to -_- Hisoka: shush)
"oOOOoOoh~ y/n~ how I wish to break you, until you beg me to finish you off."