Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

Loyalty

I wore melo purple Jersey with my medal purple Air Jordan 4s and my hair was in a slick back ponytail I had a natural makeup look with a nude glossy color on my lip
and some lashes and I had my black mini Birkin bag.

Baby you ready? Melo asked.

Yeah. I said and walked out the room.

Damn you look good in my jersey. He said. I kissed him and thanked him then we left. We stood on the elevator as it brought us. I looked up at melo and he had lips gloss on his lips.

Babe. I said.

What's wrong? He asked looking at me as I stood in front of him.

You got lip gloss on ya lips. I said.

Yeah cuz of you. He said wiping it.

Sorry but you kissed me. I said.

You cloud have told me. He said as we walked to my car I literally had to convince melo to let me drive. I got in the driver sit and started the car.

Babe what are you doing get in. I said as he stood outside the car.

How I know your mot gonna kill me? He asked.

Melo I can drive. I said.

Your psychopath when your driving. He said.

Alright it's your game not mines. I said.

Ight chill out. He said and got in.

That's what I thought. I said and backed out my spot and I drove to the staple center.

Ma'am you can't park in here. The security Guard said.

Yes I can. I said.

This for NBA players only. He said. I rolled my window all the way down showing melo.

She's with me. Melo said the security nod and let me. I sighed and he laughed.

What you laughing at? I asked.

You. He said.

Shut up. I said as I found a spot I park then got out.

I'll see you in a couple mins. He said as he grabbed his bag then kissed me.

Be good. He said.

Bae I'm 18 not 6. I said.

Don't be talking to no other nigga. He said.

Why would I? I asked as he walked away. I shook my head and walked to my seat. I sat on my phone until it was taking from me.

Heyyy. I said looking seeing Gelo.

Gimme my phone back. I said.

Not until you tell why you wasn't texting me back. He said.

I was driving. I said.

You driving....now that's funny. He said.

Shut up. I said.

Melo here? He asked.

Yes I made him let me drive today. I said.

I feel bad for him. He said.

He's alive. I said.

Besides if I wanted him dead I would have killed him in his sleep. I said.

Oh bruh your wild. He said. I shrugged and took my phone back.
10mind later...

You what your girl told me. Gelo said as melo greeted him. Melo looked at me then back at gelo.

What? He asked folding his arms.

She said if she wanted you dead she would have killed you in your sleep I suggest you sleep with ya eyes open. Gelo said.

I'm not worry about her she be asleep before me. He said.

It was just a joke...cuz he was tryna say I killed you when I was driving. I said.

Nah actually I'm surprised I'm alive...she did good today. He said.

Shut up y'all some bullies. I said folding my arms.

Is the little baby mad? Melo asked.

That's why your not getting shit tonight. I said and sat down.

Now hold on. He said.

Nah. I said. He sucked his teeth and grabbed my waist.

Gimme a kiss please. He said.

Say sorry. I said.

For what? He asked.

For bullying me. I said.

I'm sorry for bullying you princess. He said. I smiled and stood on my tippy toes and kissed him.

Good lucky papi. I said.

Thanks princess. He said and walked away. I sat down as the game started. I sat back and watched the game cheered my fiancé on.
——
It's currently half time and they doing good that losing by 3 points. As the time was passing time the team came back out and got ready for the 3 quarter to start.

You good princess? Melo asked as he walked up to me. I nod and smiled at him.

Well actually I'm cramping. I said. He kissed my forehead.

The game almost over. He said as we hugged.

Go before you get yelled at. I said.

Alright. He said and walked away. I sat down back down then the game started again. After the 3rd and 4th quarter the game was over the Hornets won by 2 points against the Warriors. I waited for melo so we could leave and he was taking dumb long I'm tried my stomach is still cramping.

Ight let's go. He said grabbing my hand.

You drive. I said handing him the keys.

Why? He asked.

I'm tried baby and my stomach hurts. I said as we walked to the parking garage. He kissed my forehead and threw his arm over my shoulder.

Ight I'll drive. He said. I sighed and just walked to the car then got in the cara me went home. When we got home I took my clothes off and got in the shower and he also joined me in the shower and we just washed up and then got out and went to bed.