1.Kisses

Arms wrapped around Y/n sending her comfort in her arms. Cold hits her neck with sloppy kisses. Jennies tounge hit her neck and earlobe. Nerves hit every where on Y/ns body.Jennies fingers fiddled with y/ns hair. brushing it with her fingers slowly.Jennie touch made y/n shiver.

Jennie begin to slide her hand under neath y/n shirt. and shatters her with kisses like never before.

What is she doing she doesn't normally do this but i am not complaining though.

"Babe"Jennie voice stretches out. Y/n remain in her sleeping position. Jennie lightly shook her. Y/n fake slept. J

Jennie turned Y/n back flat on bed and hovered over her.

Jennie planted a kiss on her forehead. down to her cheek. She brushed her lips down to her chin kissing it.

she went down to y/ns collar bone.

Bet you'll wake up now.

Jennie sucked on y/ns collar bone. Y/n swang open her eyes. and squealed at the sucking.Jennie continued and then sucked on y/ns bottom lip asking for entrance. Y/n opened her mouth.

Jennie inserting her tounge. Jennie and Y/n fought with their tounges for dominace .Jennie quickly won.

Y/n quickly sat up. And begin to have a make out session.

Y/ns hands were on jennies waist.while Jennies was around y/ns neck.Their breath in eachothers mouth.

Jennie brang Y/n closer with no space between. Heat rose between them. Jennie tightened her grip around y/ns neck.bringing her way closer then before.

Jennie rubbed a little on y/n. which kind of turned her on.

The make out session ended. both of them fell on the bed. "Babe,that was hot" Y/n said

Jennie cuddled with y/n and barried her face into y/ns nape. Jennie gently kissed y/ns neck.

"hold up babe ill be back" Jennie pouted. Y/n walked out the bed room. then shortly came back. 

"you wanna kiss" Y/n craweld on the bed. Jennie nodded. 

Y/n put a piece of  kisses choclate in her mouth. Jennie looked at her  confused at what she ut in her mouth .Y/n smiled then laughed at her expression. 

"I love you" y/n said "me too" jennie gave y/n a quick peck

A/n

Hey thanks for reading this even tough it really sHiTty.

This is my first time writing oneshots so i Hoped you liked it.