2.hugs

Y/n gasp at the sight of a dress in the store. "Jennie look" Y/n held the dress against her.Jennie opens one eye while sitting on a chair almost falling asleep. "Yeah,Babe" She swung her hand to Y/n.

Y/n sighed. Looking at the dress once more.

After all this is Y/n  prom dress picking. Y/n went into the dressing room. Y/n put it above her head but got stuck. she squirm trying. just then she heard the door open knowing it was Jennie.

Jennie chuckled at the sight of her girl trying to fit into a dress.

"Jennie help please!" Jennie wrapped her hands around the dress to pull it down. Y/n sighed at the roughness. Jennie eyes sparkled on the reflection of Y/ns dress.

Y/n looked in the mirror looking how it fitted. Jennie circled Y/ns waist tugging her towards her body. Jennie back hugged her. Y/ns heart skipped a beat.

Jennie put her chin on Y/ns shoulder. "How does it look" Y/n met eyes with Jennie.

"Beautiful" Jennie uttered the word. 

You cant see it but Y/ns Heart did a back flip. Y/n smiled. Blushing mostly.

Jennie tightened her grip around Y/ns waist making her breath uneasy. Y/n intertwined their finger tips.

Jennies hot breath hit her neck making her shiver. Jennie kissed Y/ns neck down to her shoulder.

"so this is the one right?" Y/n turned herself around towards Jennie.  "of course" Jennie still had her hands on her waist.

Jennie smashed her lips on Y/ns still hugging her. Jennie smiled unwanted to do so.Y/n smiled at her. Y/n changed quickly and bought the dress. Jennie slid her hand onto y/ns hand.  Then hugged her.

Making Y/n tingle inside. They never do this in public. They mostly never had physical contact in public. Maybe this is a step in the realationship. Y/n smiled at her reaction.

"your mine and always will be" Jennie pecked Y/ns cheek. y/n blushed into a tomato.

jennie hugged y/n tight like she was never going to let go.y/n felt safe in her warmth. y/ns heart did a million back flips that day.

"I love you" y/n said out of no where."I love you too"