Cause They'll Never Know You The Way That I Do

(Present Time)

(Draco's POV)

He didn't mean it, he never did and the worst part is, I told all my friends, well the few that I have, about how amazing Harry was and how sweet he was but I guess it was just lies, right? I would be lying if I said that Pansy had her doubts about him but I guess I was just a fool to believe that anyone could actually Love me. After meeting Harry I decided to go to pansy's house, as I got to the door pansy stepped out and hugged me in which I returned happily. "Draco I'm so sorry about what happened with him" I smiled at her or at least tried to "Pansy can we just go inside and talk?" Pansy pulled away from me and grabbed my hand pulling me inside. We headed straight to her room and sat down on her bed "ok what did you want to talk about?" I looked at her and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out "Oh Draco, I'm so sorry I know you loved him but I warned you! I told you that dating him was a bad idea" I just gave her a knowing look and she smiled apologetically. "I know pansy but if you had gotten to know him then you would have seen how amazing and sweet he was" pansy glared at me but when I looked up at her she softened her gaze. "Oh pansy I wish you knew how great he truly was, well up until you know." "DRACO! STOP!" I was taken aback by her yelling. "What?" She looked at me like she was angry, which I guess she was "You need to stop gawking over him, HE CHEATED ON YOU! HES NOT WORTH IT!" For once Pansy had some good advice, yea I shouldn't be wasting my time worrying about someone who's not even worth my time. "Your right! I'm not gonna spend all my time thinking about someone who doesn't even want to be with me. No I'm not letting him win" Pansy looked at me with a smirk that said (I know how your going to get revenge) I was happy and scared to say the least. Pansy might not be that bright but she is really good at revenge and it's quite scary sometimes. "Pansy I know that look, you have a plan don't you?" "Why of course I do Dray, he hurt my best friend and he's gonna get the revenge of a lifetime" this is where the scary part of pansy comes out. We stayed sitting on her bed while she told me her whole plan on how to get revenged on Potter, yea I've gone back to calling him by his last name instead. I guess we're getting some due revenge on Potter.