Forever And Always

[7 Months Later]

[Draco's POV]

    I cant believe it, today is my wedding day and i get to marry the most amazing man in the world. We may have our ups and downs but in the end its him and I and i couldn't ask for anything better in the world. *knock* *knock* "Yes?" "Draco its me pansy." I walked over to the door to open it for her, "Oh Draco, you look amazing darling." I gave her a smile and invited her into the room. "Thank you pansy, I'm so glad you could come to the wedding, I cant believe its finally happening." Pansy sat down on the couch next to me and grabbed my hand in her's "Draco, I know i had my doubts about Harry when you first got together but now that I know him better I can see how happy he makes you and that you two were meant for each other."  That means a lot coming from pansy "Thank you Pansy, that really means a lot especially coming from you."  I leaned over and hugged her, we pulled apart and smiled at each other, "Who knew that the two boys who hated each other so much in the first few years of school would end up marrying each other."  I knew where she was going with this but i was just going to let her have her moment, "Oh yea it was me.! I told you Draco, remember in Math's class 4th year? I said that one day you were going to admit your feelings for the Potter boy and you did. All joking aside i am really happy for you, you found your happiness and I thank him for that."  "Thank you pansy" Just then my Father came into the room "Draco? Are you ready?"  I stood up from the couch and walked over to where he was standing "Ready as i will ever be to get married." We both laughed, I turned around to look at pansy but noticed she had left already. "Where is mother?"  "oh she is with Harry helping him get ready, Hermione and Ron are also with them."  I smiled at the mention of mother helping Harry get ready, They both have such a close bond, it honestly makes me happy to see them get along so well. "That's good, Are they almost ready for me to go out there?" he started fixing my tie which i was glad for because i was so nervous i put it on wrong. "Yes that's what i was coming in to tell you, Ready?" "Lets go"  I took a deep breath and followed him out to the gardens, we decided to have the wedding in the back gardens of the mansion I thought it would be sentimental since its where Harry proposed to me. As we got out to the gardens I saw the set up and it was beautiful, there were red roses on the ground leading up to the archway and there were red roses on the archway. It was truly beautiful, Harry and mother did such an amazing job planning the decorations, I knew they would. 

This is what the arch way looks like