Part 2: Oskar's Fight

After the summer that Kick and Kendall met, they pretended to never have shared that strange moment, staring at each other from inside their homes, looking out the window. As all things do, summer came to an end, and they had to go back to school. They were both surprised to find out they were in the same home room.

"What are you doing here, Clarence?" Asked Kendall in a rude tone.

"I'm going to school, Kendall," replied Kick in the same tone as Kendall.

They walked into the same classroom. Kendall thought Kick was following her.

"Are you following me?" Asked Kendall to Kick.

"No. Are you following me?"

"This is my home room, Clarence."

"It's my home room, too, Kendall."

They both stared at each other. Until they realized they were in the same home room.

"We're in the same home room!" Both Kick and Kendall yelled at the same time.

The next day, Kick was late to school, because of Ms. Chicarelli's dog, Oskar. Oskar loves to chase Kick and Gunther's butts. Once Kick makes it to school, Ms. Fitzpatrick yelled towards Kick, "Mr. Buttowski! Why are you late?" There was a brief pause until Ms. Fitzpatrick said, "again."

"I was being chased by a dog," Kick began, running out of breathe, "Oskar, Ms. Chicarelli's dog, he was... he was chasing me, and was trying to bite my Buttowski!"

Ms. Fitzpatrick did not believe Kick for one second. "Mr. Buttowski! When will you learn to stop telling tall tales?" She snapped at Kick.

"B-But, I'm telling the truth!" Said Kick in self-defense.

Ms. Fitzpatrick began to lecture Kick on lying as Oskar ran into the classroom, barking.

"I'm just gonna hide in here," said Kick as he hid inside his desk.

Oskar began attacking Kendall. "Ahhhhh! Get off of my me, you dog!" Kendall yelled. Oskar continued to attack Kendall for an unknown reason.

Oh, no! Kendall! Oskar is attacking Kendall! Kick thought to himself. I need to do something to save her. Kick got out of his desk and stood on it. "Come at me, Oskar," Kick said to Oskar with a very serious tone, sticking his butt out for Oskar to chase. Kick succeeds in getting Oskar's attention, so he runs around the classroom, until he goes outside the classroom to continued to be chased by Oskar.

As Oskar was chasing Kick around the school, Ms. Fitzpatrick was calling animal control to get rid of Oskar. "Hello? Yes, I have a dog who has gone wild, and is currently chasing on of my students around the school..."

Oh, Kick. You've sacrificed yourself... For me? Thought Kendall to herself. I'm going to go chase them. Kendall went out into the hallway, looking for Kick. She runs around in the hallways until she finally finds Kick.

"Kick!" Kendall yells.

"Save yourself, while you get the chance!"

"Where are you gonna go?"

"To Chicarelli's," Kick says using a very serious voice, adding a dramatic effect, as he leaves the school building.

It happened like a scene from an romance action movie. Kendall sighed to herself.

Meanwhile, Kick was entering the cul-de-sac with Oskar chasing his tail, literally. Kick reaches Ms. Chiceralli's house, as Oskar almost bites Kick's butt. Oskar bites off a little bit of Kick's jumpsuit. "Biscuits." Kick is able to trick Oskar into jumping into a tree.

"Ms. Chicarelli, Ms. Chicarelli," Kick begins say impatiently.

Ms. Chicarelli then opens the door and says, "What do you want, Kick."

"Oskar! Oskar!"

"What about my wittle baby?"

"He chased me to school and back."

"My little Oskar would never do such things!"

Oskar then falls onto Kick from the tree and begins to bark. Ms. Chicarelli notices.

"Oskar! What has Kick done to my baby?" Ms. Chicarelli grabs Oskar and begins to carry him like a baby. "Do you know what this means?" 

"Umm... No," Kick says fearfully.

"You will serve a life-time of grounding! Hahahaha" Chicarelli laughs sinisterly.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Kendall appears out of no where. "Kick are you okay?"

Ms. Chicarelli rudely answers Kendall's question for him. "No, he is not okay. He will be grounded for LIFE. Right after I call his mother."

"Oh, no. There must have been a misunderstanding. Right, Kick?"

"Yeah, yeah. Misunderstanding," Kick says nervously.

"Misunderstanding... Hmm. Alright. He'll get out of a life time of grounding, if  he can clean my entire house. Tonight," Chicarelli says.

"Biscuits," Kick says.

"Don't worry, Kick," Kendall begins to say, "I'll help you clean."

"Y-You will?"

"Yes, I do. I mean I will." Kendall laughs nervously.