Part 3: Ronaldo and Kendall

"Hey, have you noticed that Kendall's been missing, Kick?" Gunther asked Kick honk he'd been wondering the same.

"Now, why would I be interested in where Kendall is?"

"I thought you like Kendall."

Kick blushed. "No, I don't, Gunther! She's too girly."

"Right." Gunther didn't know whether or not Kick was telling the truth.

"Let's talk about something else before I loose my appetite."

"But it's Pizza Friday!"

"Too bad."

"What if Kendall was kidnapped"

Could Gunther be right? What if Kendall was kidnapped? I don't think she was though, because well... She's Kendall. Who would want to kidnap her?

"Watcha thinking, Kick?" Gunther was a little suspicious that Kick has a crush on Kendall.

"Umm... Nothing!"

"Okay. So, how are we going to rescue Kendall?"

"SHE WAS NOT KIDNAPPED!"

"How do you know she wasn't kidnapped?"

"How would you know if she was?"

"I have my ways." Gunther giggled.

"Fine. Kendall was kidnapped, but who would kidnap her? She's Kendall."

"No idea. You got any, Kick?"

"Well... The only person who would want her would be Ronaldo and her family."

"So, you think Ronaldo took her?"

"Possibly. After their break up, Ronaldo was mad."

"How'd you know they broke up?"

"Umm..." Kick laughed nervously. He knew that Ronaldo and Kendall's break up wasn't exactly public information, since they were only dating in "secret."

"What?"

"I think Ronaldo's gone, too. Maybe he does have Kendall."

"Oh, my! I think you're right. He's not here in the cafeteria with us eating lunch."

"Gunther, he never eats lunch with us. He used to eat lunch with Kendall and his friends."

"So, are we going to check Ronaldo's house?"

"After school's over, Gunther."

While Kick and Gunther were having lunch at school, Kendall was kidnaped by Ronaldo.

"Alas, I will finally have Kendall for all eternity!" Ronaldo cackled as Kendall was trying to wiggle herself out of ropes.

"Please, Ronaldo! Let me go."

"Before I force you to drink this Elixir  of Life, tell me: Why did you break up with me?"

"I-I... I can't say!"

"Tell me or you'll never see Hansel ever again!" Ronaldo held Hansel over a pool of nuclear waste.

"No!! Hansel! Okay, okay. I'll tell you."

"I knew you were gullible to Hansel. Now speak, my Kendall dearest."

"I-I lost interest in you."

"Why? What could I possibly have done wrong to have failed you?"

"You're just too into science. Everything is about science to you."

"Was there... Someone else."

Kendall became nervous. She knew there was someone else. There always was, even if it was a secret. Her voice became sorrowful. "No. There wasn't anyone else." Kendall looked down as she knew she had lied to Ronaldo.

"Are you sure?" Ronaldo asked. He didn't believe Kendall was telling the truth.

"Y-Yes," Kendall said as her voice broke.

"Why do you sound like you're going to cry?"

Kendall panicked. She was about to cry because she lied about her real feelings. She knew she loved Kick, but had to keep it a secret and it was killing her. Kendall didn't know how to respond to Ronaldo, so she said the first thing that came to mind. "You kidnapped me and Hansel. You're emotionally blackmailing me with Hansel. AND you're so immature that you have to do all of this just to try to be with me. But, you don't know—"

Kick and Gunther made an entrance, as they skateboarded into Ronaldo's "secret" hideout.

"Where is Kendall, Ronaldo?" Kick asked thinking that Ronaldo hadn't actually kidnapped Kendall.

"Kick! I'm over here," Kendall said in hopes that Kick would save her.

"Was that Kendall?" Gunther asked Kick.

"I think it was, Gunther."

"It's too late to save her now, Buttowski. Once I give the Elixir of Life, she'll be mine forever! Mwahahahaha." Ronaldo grabbed the Elixir of Life and opened the bottle.

"No, Ronaldo. There will be no Elixir of Life." Kick ran towards Ronaldo.

"What are you doing?" Ronaldo was confused.

"Creating a distraction."

While Ronaldo was watching Kick, panicking, Gunther grabbed the Elixir of Life from his hands, then Kick jumped over Ronaldo to Kendall, and untied her from the chair.

"Oh, Kick!"

"You can thank me later. We need to get out of here."

Kick, Gunther, Kendall, and Hansel rode on Kick's skateboard, somehow.

"I WILL COME FOR YOU, KICK BUTTOWSKI!"

They finally escaped from Ronaldo.

"Thank you, Kick."

"You're welcome, Kendall."

"So, don't like Kendall, Kick?"

"GUNTHER! Of course not!" Both Kick and Kendall blushed.