5] - Detention and a questionable act

Word count: 1076

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas POV

"what the fu-" 

"you dont hit one of us and get away with it" He hisses at me. 

To be honest he is beginning to annoy me, can't he just leave me alone? It was in self defence fuck sake.

I loosen his fingers from my t-shirt. "it wasn't on purpose y'know".

"I don't care if it was on purpose or not you don't hit us" Wow he's really trying to be tough right now.

He lunged out at me with his fist, I quickly ducked down to avoid getting hit. I could see  a crowd beginning to form around us and in the corner of my eye I could see Newt trying to hold Minho back.

He tried again, not succeeding like before. I could see he was beginning to get mad, i tripped him so he fell to the ground. He quickly got up on both feet again, his eyes glowing slightly red. Weirdo.

He tries hitting me for a third time still not succeeding, he's really not good at fighting. I decide to just get over with it and trip him so he falls on his stomach and I sit on his back.

"What do you guys think you're doing?" great and now there's a teacher. I stand up and brush my pants off from the dirt that got on.

"He was being a shuck-face trying to fight me" 

"YEAH, cuz you hit one of my friends" seriously he's giving my a headache.

"Don't bother trying to get out of this, detention both of you!" I didn't really bother arguing back, there was nothing I could do about it. Of course the guy trying to fight wasn't happy about that and started arguing with the teacher. It didn't help much as he got an extra day of detention.

The bell signaling that the break is over rings loudly and the crowd begins to scatter to get to class.

"what do we have now?" I question not bothering to look at my schedule.

"I think PE" Newt answers me giving me a light peck on the cheek, making blush. I give him a quick smile before I turn to Minho who's already on his way to PE.

"EY MINHO WAIT UP" I yell making him turn around. "HURRY UP THEN OR WE WILL BE LATE" I roll my eyes, and laugh lightly.

Lydia POV

I swear im going to kill Scott, what was he thinking? He cant just go up to someone and try to fight them. 

"ALRIGHT CLASS I WANT FIVE LAPS DONE IN 15 MINUTES, GO GO GO" I sighed beginning to run my first lap.

 "GREENBERG TRY NOT TO TRIP EVERYONE ELSE" 

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sti-Thomas and that Minho guy overtake everyone else. Since when did he become so fit? And why was the third guy not running but sitting in the bleachers?

By the time I was finishing my fourth lap they were already done and was just waiting on the rest of the class to finish their laps. Coach looked shocked at them, the same did the whole class. No one had finished their laps as quick as them, not even Scott and the other supernaturals.

Thomas had made his way up to the other boy and where sat sitting together giggling, huh they seem really close, much closer than Thomas was with the third who just stood and looked at the rest of the class finishing their last laps. On the way down I saw the other boy kissing Thomas' cheek quickly before he walked down to us.