1] - Where am I?

FIRST CHAPTER!! YAY

Word count-831

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

3rd person POV

His eye's shot open. 'where am I?'  'what is this place?'  He tried sitting up but a sharp pain went through his whole body. He started panicking, what happened? where Newt and Minho? he could feel himself start to hyperventilate. His instincts where taking over, he needed to find a way out before WICKED would come and get them. He could hear a loud beeping noise somewhere in the white room, he started getting up though the pain slowed him down. He was gonna get out no matter what, and he was going find them.

Suddenly 6 nurses all in blue uniforms and a guy in a suit rushed through the door to get to him to him, before he could start ripping out the different needles that which contained what he needed to recover, from his injuries. 

"SOMEONE HOLD HIM DOWN" He could hear someone shout-

"NO DONT DO THAT! You're gonna traumatize him" the guy in the suit said angrily.

Thomas started working against them shouting to let him go and stop touching him.

"EVERYBODY STOP" Every body stopped what they were doing and Thomas saw that as his chance to run. And he did. The guy in the suit realised what he was doing and quickly blocked off the doors out.

"LET ME OUT" Thomas shouted panicky and angry. The guy in the suit had a worried look on his face, which just pissed Thomas off a lot more than he was. He sighed

"Thomas, look we're not going to hurt you, or you're friends for the matter of fact"

Thomas POV

"and how do I know that" I replied sharply as he said it. He looked shocked over my out burst, which I didn't understand. I was basically trapped in a small white hospital room, with six nurses and a guy in a suit I didn't trust. Actually scrap that he didn't trust anyone in the room only himself.

"Because we are the real FBI and we just saved you from WICKED. We got you out and now you're safe in Beacon Hills hospital away from the cruel world they put you in" I gave him a skeptical look which he just sighed yet again to.

"and how do I now you're not lying? we've been told the before and it turned out it was WICKED themselves?"

"Stiles if you can just work with us and not against us, we can get you back to your dad"

"what the shucks a stiles?" I questioned, it sounded like a disease or something like that.

"its your name. Stiles Stilinksi-"

"my names Thomas not Stiles" he said the word with disgust. he must've taken the wrong person.

"Thomas? your name is Thomas" he sounded confused.

"Yeah got a problem? look I don't want to be the 'party-pooper' but I think you got the wrong person. I don't know you what Beacon Hills is" he started but got cut of be him.

"NO! No I don't have a problem with its just... its just complicated, but if you are willing to let me help you, you can come see you're friends"

He thought for a while about it. He decided to go with it on a few conditions.

"Okay i'm gonna do it, but on a few conditions: 

1- you are gonna let me and me friends have a gun or a knife on us, so we can protect ourself if you try anything.

2- they *points to the nurses* are not going with us, only us two."

He looked like he was debating with himself for a while, he could nearly see the wheels spinning in his head. He sighed. 'Damn' he thought to himself 'he likes to sigh a lot' 

"Okay fine, you can have a gun, but you can only shoot if necessary. Deal?"

"Okay deal, but I warn you, try anything a I won't hesitate" he lied, he wasn't going to hurt someone he didn't know the deal with, only if he had a bad feeling about them. He didn't about him though, something felt awfully familiar about him, but he couldn't place it.

"I understand. Now would you mind? the nurses need to check on your wounds"

He hesitated even but did as told and sat back on the bed. They cleaned his wounds and did a few test on him, which he didn't know the use for. In no time he was ready to go and see his best friends and boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi y'all I just wanted to say thank you for reading the first chapter I hope you will stick with me through this fanfic and maybe give some constructive criticism on the way :) tbh I have no idea how this will end but maybe I will make a sequel to this book about when Newt and Thomas has moved away from home and is married🤷‍♀️

23/10/20

see ya monkeys🐵 peace out✌️