NO!!!!

My own blood, my own brothewr Xerxes came up. The very own brother that beat me half to death. I looked at him with hatred in my eyes and he flinched. I looked at him agin and saw the bags, the messy hair and the disgusting bod oder. He was now an Omega and at that i started to laugh my ass off. Every sharp intake of breath jut caused e to laughharder. He deserved to be an Omega, after everytghing he has done to me. As i continued to laugh his eyes started to fill with anger and lust I emediatly stopped laughing. He looked proud and brought on that stupid smirkb of his. I then slapped him and yelled at hm, I said "DONT YOU RECONZE ME YOU PEICE OF SHIT, IM YOUR SISTER NOT A PLAY TOY" his eyes then turned to saddness and rage' i flinched back out of habit but then cougt myself. I then slapped him and signalled my gaurds to put i in the dungion but before they got there he ulled e into a hug but i pushed back with anger filling every part of mybody, all of my gaurds exsept 2 had to hold me back . I was raging everything in me wanted to tear him apart. I NEEDED to tear him apart. They then dragged me into the house and got the moon goddess to settle me dow and of course it workes. I quickly thanked them and the moon goddess and went back out where a ffight was going on. I brought my hands out and clapped, it made the ground shake and it sounded like lightning. They all lookes at me, still to mad to talk I signalled the gaurds to take them to their rooms, so they did just that.