new pack

Me killing my last mate was 2 moths ago. For these past 2 months i have been building the pack house single handingly. Right now im putting the fnnishing touches on the pent house, also known as my room. I bet your wondiering how big it is and how did i build it if i dident have the money. Well the truth is ive had money all along, ive had my own buisness for a while now, just to take care of myself because as you know in my old pack no body cared for me so i just took my own money into my own hands. My buisness is photography, and modling. Yes im a model and i have been for 2 years now. I have been in photography for 4 years and im the Mysteriuos Wolf i know, clichie right? The place i work for for modling is of course Midnight forest central (remember this is all fake A/N). Its the best magisine you can model for but you have to know the rich people to know the magizine. And my pack dident know rich people so they dident know the magizine. So i was pretty safe with that job. But back on track now that i have my pack house i can gather my pack members. I have permision from every pack to take as meanyomegas fom their pack as i want. They say, and i quote, "Omegas are they weak link from the pack. They have nothing to loose so why shoulkd we care where they are or where the go. Take them all if you want we have no use for them." I just said ok to each of them and hung up. But inside i was furrious that they would say that about any of the pack members, besides you never know hw strong an omega is tll you give them a chance.

*TIME SKIP*

I am now heading back with 300b willing omegas by my side. I told them the percosions of being in my pack and they still all came. 150 girls and 150 boys. The perfect amount to canle eachother out and they best part is, that they all have mates that are from difrent packs, i just put them together. Im so proud of myself. I aleady have my beta couple but ill tell you about that later.

hey guys sry my tablet it dien so i gtg and guess where i made this chapter. STEAK N SHAKE they have great shakes you should go there but anyway the next chapter will be up tomorrow BYE!