You Have To Be KIDDING ME

2 years have gone by, never have i looked at another boy or girl. My pack is number one beause of me and m cool wit that, well despite me, how should i put this, dieing. No mate or being rejected means death. Your soal starts to waver then your organs start to fail then u desinigate. I already had a close encounter. My lungs stopped working for a while. But now you would probualy want to know how my pack is doing. Well they are great and we had another pack joiningus. What was ts name? I dont remember. We have another pack joining us. The consil said not to hate them but o well.

My hair has been getting duler to. Not as bright when im happy. The rainbow bairly shines. It sadens me to see all my pack members and happy and cheery while i die. The life leaving me. Everyone is happy with their mates while im not. My betas say that the pack that iscoming will be here in 10 minutes in wolf form. Right now i am putting on my normal set of clothes. Black skinney jeans with brown boots a bue shirt that is partly see through and i pink jacket that is also artly see though and i put my hair  in a high ponytal wiith two strands fraiming my face. Its what i usually wear. In exssacly 1 minute the new pack will be here so we can train them. After the new pack gets here the queen is suppost to come. For reasons i dont know I keep seeing pictures of her in my mind when i was a baby. But that dosnt matter to me anyway.

The pack has just got here and me being feriuos was beyond the pont of where i was, no words could describe how mad i am. The pack standing infront of me was my old pack. But i quickley stabalized myself. "Welcome to the night water pack." I started i was about to talk again and introduce myself before someone said "We aint here to talk to you! We are here to talk to the ALPHA!" I looked at hm with a raised eyebrow. With one flick of my wrist two of my worriors grabbed him and brought him up to me. I took one look at him and i automaticly new this was Xavior, he used to puch me in the stomach all the time. So i did exsacly what he did one time. "YOU" punch "ARE" punch "A STUPID" punch "PEiCE" punch "OF SHIT" all my gaurds threw him down i lened down to him and said "Remember saying that to me Xavior?" I stood up and said in my alpha voice "I am Alpha Auquamarine! As long as you are on my land u will not touch any of my pack members and you will listen to me only! Now i equest all of the omegas to come up.!"