𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 || 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐜𝐤

„mark, i feel so lonely. even tho i have my family, my friends and you."
it wasnt the first time you said that. it would sound too deep for other people, but i knew what you talked about. you felt lonely because you missed having a relationship, the feelings and the feeling that there would be someone who really loves you around you all the time.
„donghyuck, you know that the perfect person will come, when the time is ready. youre not lonely, you have me. i will always be there for you and dont be sad about it sunshine." i say, kissing your cheek and cuddling more against you.
you smile at me, thank me and kiss me.
its not the first time, we often do this.
weve been best friends since we started thinking, were close and its no problem for us that were both guys or not in a relationship. we wouldnt do this if we wouldnt like boys tho.
my arms around your waist pull you closer to me and you put your hands on my cheeks.
„its good that you dont have a relationship, we wouldnt be able to so this. and i would really miss it, you know."
you laugh and give me a small peck on my lips.
„dont think i would ever leave you mark. you shouldnt have a relationship too then."
but i want a relationship with someome special. i want it so bad, even tho i cant have it. you say you like someone, so theres nothing to be afraid of. if its not with you, i wont have a relationship soon.
„i dont need anyone but you donghyuck. as if i would leave you! i wont be able to handle it." i say in a serious tone and look in your eyes. normally we would joke about stuff like this, but we dont do it today. we are serious now, both of us, as if my words have been something bad.
„i wouldnt let you go minhyung. i wont be able to handle it too." you say, kissing me, expressing how much you mean it.
normally, our mood would change from serious to funny again really fast, but not today. the next kisses we had, were slow and full of emotions. can you feel how much i love you donghyuck? do you love me too?
i dont know how much time we spent just kissing, but it was a long time, it was already late and dark outside. i was still able to see your eyes, shimmering in the bit light coming through your window.
„youre not lonely. if theres a chance that you like me back, when i tell you i love you, you never have to feel lonely again. so, if you maybe like me back, would you be my boyfriend?"
you smile, nod and tell me that youd love to be my boyfriend. and thats how our relationship started with a long night of happy kisses and cuddling. 

!!!!!
502 words, 01.04.2020
i remembered that i still have like four
oneshots in my notes so i wanted to upload this
one and i hope yall like it.
according to the note i saved with it, this idea came
to me after seeing "modern loneliness" by lauv in my
playlist back then.
thank you for reading