chapter 17

Stampys p.o.v

Today was the day that I was gonna ask sqaishey out on a date with me. I got up and took a shower thinking what I was gonna upload on my channel I then realized I could make a series with sqaishey so I had to figure out what to make with her. I got dressed and went downstairs to find all the girls giggling together I guess they were talking about girly things. So I walked up behind sqaishey and put my arms around her waist and hugged tightly. "Do you want to make a series with me " I asked sqaishey "that sounds like fun, what type of series?" Sqaishey asked "oh how about that thing called sky den even though you are doing my sky island challenge?" I asked her "that sounds like fun" she replied quickly "ok and also do you want to go on a date today?" I asked "oooohhh " I heard amy say "ok I will go on a date with you if you only promise to behave yourself" sqaishey said "I will I cat always takes him promises seriously" I said in a posh accent. "Let's go get dressed then" sqaishey said the girls all ran into her room thinking about what she should wear I think so at least. We came out a little later looking good..... until I saw sqaishey she looked so beautiful and oh my goodness she looks hot.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the schedule thing maybe I'll just not do the schedule and just upload every day
Love yall

~anna