Forbidden - Anne Shirley-Cuthburt (Part 1) ❤

It was a nice and sunny Saturday afternoon in Avonlea, PEI. Y/n L/n and her best friends Anne, Diana, Ruby, and Cole we're out in their secret hiding spot in this tree house, in the middle of the woods. They did their usual and wrote a bunch of amazing, romantical tales.

Y/L's tale how ever is not too far from the truth. She wrote about a young girl who has a rich family, but in her family she is the black sheep, why? Because she doesn't like boys, she likes girls, but that is forbidden in this time, and everyone knows it. This story, unbeknownst to her friends, is the story of her life, just adjusted enough that they don't find out the main Character is her.

As Y/N wrote the last paragraph to her story Anne began talking "N/n?" The H/c looked up into the beautiful blue eyes of the girl she's secretly had a crush on, since they met. Anne's eyes sparkled with wonder and fascination. "What is your story about?" She asked curiously. Y/n flushed a bright pink, making her face match her pretty pink dress with small puff sleeves.

She stuttered a bit "U-Um, I d-don't know if I want to say." She was flustered and a bit embarrassed at her story, knowing that people will make fun of her. Anne just smiled encouragingly and exclaimed "It's fine Y/n in this Tree house we keep everything private! So you have nothing to be ashamed of!"

Y/n giggled at her dear friend and sighed nervously. She looked at Cole; whom was the only one to know her true self, as he likes boys so he knows what it's like.

Cole gave her a reassuring smile and mouthed to her "It's fine, tell Anne she deserves to know." Y/n nodded to herself and took a deep breath, "My tale is about a girl about our age, who is known as the black sheep of her rich family, because she likes girls. She deals with struggles, friendships and finds love along the way. In the end, they all accept her and everyone is happy." Y/n finished explaining her story while closing her eyes trying to block their reactions.

Anne and the girls squealed with delight at her summary and Y/n's eyes opened, almost relieved at their happy reaction. The girls and Cole all praised her for writing such an amazing story. She flushed more, and then Ruby asked the question she was dreading to answer in the first place.

"Why did you write about that N/n?" She asked looking at you a tad suspicious of the background of the character.

Y/n gulped nervously and stammered "N-No r-reason I just liked the idea of this as a tale." She answered stupidly trying to get them to believe her, but if course with her stutter at the beginning she knew they didn't believe her. Ruby raised an eyebrow at her and stated "It sounds like you knew from experience by the way you explained the summary so well." Ruby was almost pressuring her to tell Anne what the story is truly based on.

What Y/n didn't know is that all three of her friends Cole, Diana, and Ruby already had a feeling that she liked Anne; just by the way she looked at the redhead and acted around her.

Diana and Cole glared at Ruby for that comment and Anne just looked confused. "Is that true Y/n? Is this something you experienced?" She asked looking at her friend with an underlining longing look in her eyes. Y/n bit her lip anxiously as it quivered slightly from the pressure she was receiving from her friends.

She stood up quickly, packed her books and ran out of the tree house in total embarrassment. She let out a light sob as she ran to her house.

Back at the tree house her friends we're extremely concerned at her reaction and Cole and Diana scolded Ruby for putting that pressure on her shoulders when she wasn't ready to tell Anne. "Ruby! You can't just force people to say stuff they don't want to say!" Cole exclaimed at his small friend, agitated that she made Y/n cry.

Ruby's eyes watered, slowly realizing how she acted and guilt immediately set in. "I'm sorry! I wasn't trying to do that, I swear!" She cried out with a sniffle.

Diana rolled her eyes and agreed with Cole "It still doesn't make it alright Ruby! We we're having a good time, until you had to make things worse for her." She explained feeling sad for one of her bosom friends.

Ruby looked down ashamed of her behaviour; all three noticed Anne being unusually quiet and staring at the spot that Y/n L/n was once sitting in, and looked over at their ginger haired friend. "Anne?" Diana asked quietly, "Are you alright?" Anne looked over at Diana with some sadness in her eyes and she shook her head.

"I think I know what N/n's story was based on.." she trailed off, deep in her thoughts, "I never realized it until now but I think I have the same feelings for girls as she does, and I think I actually like Y/n as more than a friend. I just never noticed how romantical the feelings we're until now." Anne stated her eyes turning glossy, picturing the deep sadness that appeared in her beautiful E/c irises.

Her friends collectively gasped and smiled at each other, knowing that their friends could get together. "Go after her Anne!" Cole Exclaimed happily, "She told me that she really likes you but of course her family will never accept it. But if you show them that it's real and that you care for her maybe they might accept you guys." He finished off with a wide smile at his best friend.

Anne mirrored his smile and nodded getting up off the ground and grabbing her stuff, Anne Shirley-Cuthburt ran to the girls house with glee.

... to be continued ...

Hey my Lovelies!

So this is my first imagine for one of the girls (Im Bi so this makes me happy that I finally wrote a girl imagine) I hope you like it so far! So sorry it took a while to write a new one but I wanted to do something different, I just didn't know what to write until now!

Part 2 is coming up next, so stay tuned!

As always please read, vote, comment, and favorite this story!

Thanks guys!
I love you my Darlings!
❤❤❤