You're Okay - Jerry Beynard (Part 1) ❤️

"Can you do a Jerry Baynard Imagine, Anything is okay for me." - Request by -cleverlittleminx Thanks for the request love, and I hope you will love it! I will be putting it into two parts, cause when I started writing it I didn't realize how long it would be.
Warning: Will have a sensitive topic about abuse, possible molestation, and Bullying!

Y/n Berry is the younger, by one year, adopted sister of Diana Berry from Avonlea, PEI. Diana, Anne, and Y/n have become such bosom friends. Y/n was actually adopted when she was 9 years old, Diana 10, by The Berry family.

Before she was adopted she had a rough home life, her parents abused her physically and mentally until they died from so much stress in their cold hearts, when she was 6.

After they died, she was put into an orphanage.. the same one that Anne Shirley was placed, in fact. That's how Anne and Y/n became best friends; they both had such a vivid imaginations and great intelligence.

But Y/n was treated worse out of the two girls behind the doors of that horrid place. She was forced to do twice as much chores than any other girl, and she was relentlessly bullied for being mute, even by the adults.

The only person she even said a verbal word too was Anne; because she knew she could trust her red haired best friend with her life.

When Y/n L/n was adopted at 9 years old, by the well financed family, who sadly couldn't have anymore children. She was more than happy to finally leave that nightmare of a building.

Though she was so saddened by the fact that she had to leave her bosom friend behind. She vowed to write Anne every day, and she gave Anne her favorite book to read "Lady Susan by Jane Austen", and a letter dedicated to her and how much their friendship means to Y/n.

Y/n was now talkative after realizing she was finally at a safe place.. And 3 years later when Anne was taken in by the Cuthberts, Y/n was elated knowing she had her best friend back. While learning to "Be a proper lady" as her adoptive mother puts it, she still obtained her imagination which made her happy.

Now, Mrs. Berry wasn't as strict with Y/n on how to be a lady; because she knows it's hard for her compared to her biological daughter, from her past to trust adults or to listen to them.

Though Y/n listens fairly well, despite the trust issues, but she still doesn't pay enough attention to her "Lady lessons" as she calls them.

Mrs. Berry surprisingly has been more laid back for her usual strict lessons. She still calls her out, out of habit, sometimes when Y/n isn't crossing her legs properly as she sits, or if she doesn't have her manners towards other people. Though she still cares for Y/n so dearly and she was so glad they adopted her.

~~~~

When Anne and Y/n started to hang out more, along with Diana they formed the closest bond between the three. They were "Bosom Friends for life" as Anne and Y/n quoted.

Y/n also started to get close with the Cuthbert's French farmhand Jerry Baynard. Honestly, she would be lying if she said she didnt have a crush on the sweet, sometimes confident boy. She adored his French accent, and how authentic, and sweet he is, he's also not a sore sight to the eyes.

Now at 15 years old, now 4 years after she became friends with him, he noticed how much more confident, amazingly beautiful, and mature Y/n has become, and he has harboured a huge crush on his stunning H/c haired friend.

Then suddenly everything in Avonlea changed, when two travelling males have stayed at the Cuthbert's handing out the rumour of Gold being in their lands. The two friends have become more suspicious of the temporary guests. Nate, and Mr. Dunlop seem less innocent then they appear, Nate especially.

So as a promise to Jerry, for her safety, she has stuck by his side when she isn't at school or doing chores at the Berry's house. He was worried that Nate may do something to harm her and knowing her past he refuses to let her be hurt anymore than she has.

~~~~

One day, Y/n was kindly invited to dinner at the Cuthbert's house, she thought there would be no harm in attending so she did. But boy was she wrong. During dinner everything was normal and fine, Anne then went upstairs to her room after they finished their scrumptious meal by Marilla.

Y/n went to go follow her friend when Nate stopped her by his room and pulled her inside. Being scared, she didn't say a word and became mute for the time being. "My, My.. Aren't you a beautiful thing?" he asked/slurred. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows thinking oh God he is drunk. I know from experience.

She stayed quiet when Nate started talking again "I am glad I came here to witness such a sight. But that stupid French boy of yours keeps getting in the way of my fun." he walked closer to her so he was chest to chest and gripping her wrist so tight that she let out a whimper.

He chuckled coldly and frowned angrily, when he saw her face away from him with tears in her eyes. Flashbacks of what the male adults in her past life did to her, coming back full force, and she was frightened to death.

"Don't dare look away from me when I am talking to you!" he exclaimed, forcefully grabbing her chin to look at him. Y/n was frozen in shock and fear, not knowing how to get out of this situation.

He started playing with her F/c dress and leaned down kissing her neck roughly, giving no mercy for his actions. His grip on her wrist never let go and she knew there would be large bruises that would take a while to heal.

Y/n finally mustered up the courage to roughly pull away from the scary man and spit on his face as her defense. He gasped in disgust and slapped her left cheek in response. She was now breathing heavily in anticipation; not knowing what would come next and decided to scream to get the Cuthbert's attention.

She screamed the most blood curdling scream of fear and a cry for help. Anne and the Cuthbert siblings immediately ran to her aid. Anne arrived first and gasped in fright at the scene, she quickly pulled her best friend away from his room and let her adoptive parents deal with Nate.

~~~~

... To be continued ...