《I》Loki Returns

Wanda's POV

I heard a loud crash in Tony's lab and immediately ran out of my room towards it. When I arrived, all the other avengers were already there, most of them on the floor reliving a bad memory or injured. I looked up and Thor's brother, Loki.
"What did you do to them?" I said slowly as my eyes glowed red. Loki's eyes found mine and glowed green as he smirked.
"Witch.." he said deeply as he lifted his hands and green sparks surrounded them. "Don't worry, they'll be fine, I had to do it so I could retrive what belongs to me. If you get in my way, you can join them."

I created a red hex in my hand and shot it towards him only to be shot by a green hex from his hands. Green and red sparkles filled the room making it look like a horrible Christmas party. He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me towards him as he forced his hand onto my forhead and memories of my parents, Sokovia, Pietro and Hydra ran through my mind. I fell back and tried to calm my rapid breathing. Loki approached his staff and I knew I had to act fast.
I launched a red hex towards him which threw him into a sea of memories. I looked at him sadly when I saw everything that he had been through and the glassy layer that filled his eyes.

The sadness in his eyes changed to anger as he pinned me onto the wall which made me release a large breath.
"Who do you think you are?" He said huskily. I could tell he was fighting back tears.
"Whats the matter, don't like a taste of your own medicine?" I asked as my breathing returned to its regular pattern.
I pushed him off of me and sent him flying towards a table full of viles with different coloured mixtures. One of the bottles fell onto the ground and sizzled as it spread its way across the floor. As it touched the Avengers, they regressed into children who couldn't be any older than five.

"What the fuck?"

Loki's POV:
The irritating witch launched me back into a table full of Stark's ridiculous inventions and the glass bottles smashed against the floor, releasing different mixtures. I watched in terror as the "Earths Mightiest Heroes" turned into the Earths Smallest Heroes.

"What the fuck?" the girl breathed staring down at a small boy with long brown hair and a metal arm.

"Are they?-" she started, before she was interrupted by loud sobs from a young, blonde haired boy. Thor. I cringed, my brother was annoying as an adult but a baby?

The girl stared intensely at the small heroes before standing up and turning to me.
"What the hell do we do now?" she asked frantically.

"I think you mean what do YOU do now." She scoffed.

"You think you can cause this and then walk out without helping?" she exclaimed.

"You pushed me into it! It's your fault" I yelled. I felt a small tug on my leg and looked down to see another child who was significantly smaller than the others. As much as I hate to admit it, this particular child was adorable.

"Err, hello small child" I said looking down at the boy. He had to be around 3.

"Parker?" She asked. I still don't know her name. "Oh god.." she started.

"How on earth am I supposed to tell Fury? He already doesn't like me too much because of some of the accidents I've caused and he sure as hell isn't going to like you being here." she said.

"Well thats good because I'm not going to be here" I said rolling my eyes.

"Nope, you're helping me take care of them," she stated as she walked off to grab Stark's phone and dial Fury's number.

"What do you want Stark?" Fury asked.

"Not Stark." she said coldy as her thick accent showed. She sounded Russian, but not quite.