《 VII 》Where?

Wanda's POV:

Okay, so leaving the children alone in the car was probably not my brightest idea, but what could go that wrong?

After staring hesitantly into the window at the giggling and tiny avengers, I took in a deep breath and started walking to the door of the store.

"Oh," I started, "You should probably disguise yourself, again."

He groaned in annoyance before transforming himself into the normal version of Steve Rogers and walking ahead of me. I followed him in and pulled out a crumpled piece of paper from my pocket that had a list of items on it.

"Uhh, so I think the room decor should be.. that way..?" I said slowly as I pointed my finger towards the far left corner of the shop. Luckily, I was right and as we walked into the isle we found picture frames, bed covers, curtains and other essential room items. "You can pick up what you want for yours, I'll try to sort out one for the babies," I said and he nodded as he walked off.

I found a pair of curtains decorated with animated versions of the OG 6 Avengers and chuckled quietly as I placed it into the trolley. I picked out nine pairs of bed covers for all of the kids and decided to pick out a few picture frames as well to place around the room. I looked around to see Loki eyeing a pair of green curtains.

After a few minutes of placing in a few different random items for their room, Loki approached me and placed a couple things he had picked up into the trolley. "We should get the some toys, you know, so they have something they do except for argue," he stated and I laughed in response, "Good idea."

We walked over to the toys isle and picked up a few games and general toys along with 9 specific toys for each of them.

Natasha was given a toy water gun, because shes Nat, Steve had a plushy Captain America shield because obviously he wouldn't get the real one. Thor got a toy hammer, Tony got a small lego set, Bucky had a couple of magnets, probably would be fun to put on his metal arm. Peter got a baby rattle, Clint had a toy bow and arrow, Bruce had a couple crayons and a notepad and Sam had a pair of fake wings. They all fit their interests so we decided that we had everything we needed and I went to pay. After giving the money and packing our items into plastic bags, I walked out of the door with Loki.

He was holding the bags and went to pack them into the trunk as I went and opened the back door to make sure the kids were okay. When I opened the door, I let out a loud gasp as Loki turned around sharply to look at me.

"Whats wrong?"
"They- They're gone"

Loki's POV:

"They- They're gone"

Fuck.

"What do you mean, they're gone?" I asked slowly as I went to stand beside her and looked into the empty back seat. She was frozen with her hand stiffly covering her mouth.

"I- well, did someone take them or did they leave..?" I questioned after a couple seconds of silence due to the pure disbelief.

"How do you expect them to open the door on their own?" she snapped back at me before her face melted into an apologetic look. She opened her mouth to begin apologising but I shook my head and turned to her.

"Do you have any idea of who could've taken them?"
"I don't th- shit"
I raised an eyebrow at her sudden change and she groaned in frustration. "Hydra" "Hydra?" I repeated back to her in confusion. She sighed aggressively again as she started running her hands quickly through her hair, "An evil organisation, gave me my powers and has some terrible torture methods. Oh god- what if they're hurt?" She said frantically.

His face screwed up in concern and focus as he twisted his wrist and teleported them and the car back to the tower. "Suit up, we'll find them," he said firmly but before she left, her grabbed her wrist and held it lightly. "They're gonna be okay." She nodded slightly as her eyes began to glass over with tears and she turned away to run into the tower. I simply allowed a green blanket of magic to cover me and as it faded, I reappeared wearing my costume and headpiece. I smiled to myself.

Not too long after, Wanda walked out from the door in her maroon suit. Her headpiece was fairly similar to mine and she wore gloves up to her elbows. I stood examining her for a second before shaking the thought of her out of my head. She does not look pretty, stop thinking it, I scolded myself before clearing my throat.

"So, do you know where they would be?" I asked and she shook her head and chewed the inside of her cheeck before her face lit up with an idea.

"I could try and reach out to their minds," she said and my lips curled into a frown, "We don't know how far away they are, that could really hurt you." She shook her head and looked up at me. "I'll be fine but they might not be, we need to find them, quickly." I sighed quietly before hesitantly nodding my head. God, shes stubborn.  And since when did I start caring if it'd hurt her or not? I snapped out of my trance and looked at her. Her eyes were glowing red as scarlet whisps curled and hissed around her body. Her uniform shone in the magic and her ginger hair streamed out, blowing behind her. I smiled discreetly.

Suddenly, the red mist disappeared and she lowered gracefully to the ground before collapsing to the ground and grabbing her head. I rushed over to her side and pulled her up by her shoulders as I looked at her, concern mixed with an 'I told you so' look was evident on my face. While holding her head in her hands, she opened her mouth and whimpered out a few words that I was barely able to understand. The look on my face was immediately changed into confusion.

"I thought you said that place was destroyed?"
She shrugged her shoulders, "..it was."

I sighed, ran my fingers through my hair before dropping my hands to my side. Guess we're off to New Sokovia.

A/N

OHMYGOD I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO BEGIN APOLOGISING. I am so so sorry for how long this update took. I really didn't think I'd take this long so I apologise immensely for that inconvenience. ANYWAYSSS, the next episode of TFATWS is soon and I'm so excited! Just realised, forgot to proof read this, oh well. Also, in this chapter, I used Wanda's episode 9 Wandavision look because I absolutely love it, Elizabeth Olsen looks STUNNING in it. So sorry again, I really really hope I update sooner next time but I'll update on my wall if I do get held back. Thank you so much for your patience and support, love you all, til the next chapter! <33
{1212 Words}
- S xx